ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi. I am new to India Forums and this will be my first time in any forum. I am here because of Harshad Chopda tbh. His portrayal as Aditya Hooda has blown me away and then his offscreen persona grew on me. Even though I have not watched YRKKH from a long time (last time I saw it was when I was in 1st 😂) but I back to this show because of HC. 

Tbh, even I was disappointed when I got this news because I felt betrayed , I know it's absurd but I could not help at that time. I was like I have not waited for 3 years for his comeback to watch him comeback with this show but then I realised, the actor who has played roles like Prem Juneja, Anurag Ganguly, Mohan, Raghav, Sahir and Aditya and have waited for Sahir and then again waited for 3 years for Aditya Hooda would not just say yes to a character for the sake of comeback after waiting for 3 years. He would have seen something in it, worthy enough for him to come back as Abhimanyu. So lets wait for the story to unfold ... Nd if it's not good, we can always stop watching isn't it? (And also because he does not owe me anything. I admire him on my own. He have full right to choose, with what he want to make a comeback with to what script he chooses. As a person, if I will like his work I will appreciate it and if not then I will simply move on)

And people have problem with remake then I am really sorry to announce this to you but almost every show airing on star plus especially with high TRPs are remakes. 

Also, everyone saying that he must have said yes for money. So I really want to ask, what's wrong in it? Are we going to pay his bills? If he is making money, getting popularity, have a show which have decent trp then what's wrong? 

I am sorry if this offends anyone but yes, let's wait for him to make his comeback on ITV. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amru4krish thumbnail

Hifi...me too here for the same reasons as u are.... 😉

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with every word you say!!! 

Harshad is a super talented actor and it was very necessary for the production house to get someone as strong as Harshad to take the story ahead!!!

The show is been going on since long...and there is no doubt in it that Kartik and niara have ruled hearts!!! They were par then excellent with everything be it chemistry, acting, dance, looks etc almost everything!!! Kiara is what is already in everyone's mind and heart, when it comes to yrkkh!!

And hence the directors needed someone as strong as Harshad.... because harshad is also beyond par excellence!!!

I never wanted harshad to make a comeback with this show....it was beyond shocking for me!!! But then I really appreciate him for the courage he has shown!!!

He knows that this is going to be utmost challenging for him comparison are ofcourse to happen but yet he has taken this risk and that is what all Harshad is about taking risk!!!

I won't give makers a chance, but yes harshad deserves a chance and that's what I am ready to give him!!! Let's wait and watch!!!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

yeh rishta's ratings even before leap are 2.2.-2.3. It's a pretty good ratings to start with so harshad is stepping into a show that is already well-established and has good ratings and so money-wise this is a good option for him. Every actor at some point wants to also do a project for money, and even we all would do the same. Acting isn't just an art, it is a job and livelihood for people so why shouldn't he think of money? I'm not keeping any hopes up that he chose this role because it's an interesting role.... I can already sense this abhimanyu role is going to just be the typical hero/ lover itv male lead role just on basis of the promo and because it is yeh rishta. It's not going to be some complex grey character for male lead in a show like yeh rishta lol. So he must have said yes for money only because yeh rishta is an established tv show that gave so much popularity to relatively unknown actors like hina, mohsin and shivangi, so for an already popular actor like harshad this show will not only keep up his popularity and keep him in the eyes and hearts of the mainstream tv audience, but will get him a stable and probably long-lasting role with more stable high income.

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

The only time I've ever watched YRKKH was when it had first started with Naitik and Akshara and even then I hadn't watched it for long. Post that, I didn't keep track of what happened in the show or who came and went. But the moment I heard that Harshad is coming back with something, I wanted to give it a shot. I don't mind his reasons for signing this show, what ever they may be. But as a fan of his portrayal of Aditya Hooda (and Sahir), I'm hoping against hope that there's something Harshad-worthy in this character so that I can get to watch his performance for a while before I decide to move on. Fingers crossed.

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

I am glad to find a Harshad Chopda fan... I will try to be active and we will have ❤️

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

I agree. We might have trolled this show at one point for it crappy sequence but we can't turn a blind eye that this show managed to stay on TV for 12 long years ( phew... Agar maine ye show dekha hota toh main bolti ki main iss show ke badi hui hun. I am in 12th now ;) and not only that but also managed to fetch decent TRPs. And Harshad deserved such a show. 

And ofcourse, if it's not for HC, the third generation leap would not have been hyped this much especially before the story starts too. Twitter  and IG is filled with HC. I am not saying Pranali is not a good actress but all I am saying is, she is new. The fandom is not big and this is a big opportunity for her after SPP did dirty with her character Radha in KUDCA and Karishma is a debutant actress. All three of them could grow and gain experience.

I agree,I would have loved to see them in their own show. RS could have just ended YRKKH, give Kaira or Kairat (people use this now... I don't know why) a beautiful ending, start a new show and even give the show a new name so that itna faaltu ka hatred nhi milta kisi ko 

HC has taken risk. Whoever has watched the Bengali version says that the ML is flawed, takes stand for FL and ML is the best of that show. So I want people to be patient. He might not have seen something in the whole story but in his character and in HC shows, HC character is the USP and then the chemistry. Be it Prem, Anurag, Sahir, Raghav or Aditya.

Of course... Harshad deserves the chance. He is known for upgrading the script and as Ekta said, Harshad best quality is that he does not let any scene look bland ... So if nothing, his acting deserves chance. And we are going to get Harshad IVs. Isn't that more than enough?

@niakush

Edited by ishqdinoorhai9 - 2 years ago
ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Yes... Even after running for 12 years, this show managed to grab TRPs and that says enough about the love it receives.

The ML might not be grey or even sanskari beta but remember, Anurag Ganguly from Tere Liye. He was not grey but flawed and loved. Nd from whatever I have read on twitter from Iccha Noode viewers, they all said that the show was in top because of the ML character and the chemistry. So let's wait for the story to start. RS might do a changes too. 

Nd of course I don't have any problem in him doing this show for money even. Koi mujhe bhi paise dega toh main kaam karungi agar character acha na bhi ho par toxic na ho. Simple sa insaan kaafi hai.

@Sammy17

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

I watched and moved on kyu ki main jab bachi thi tb aata tha nd uske baad ghar par tv kharab ho gya nd we did not bought new one. Sab padh ne wale ghar they ghar par 

Even me... A man who took time for choosing Raghav, Sahir and Aditya, must have seen something in this character. So yeah... I am all in for Harshad. If nothing, I will watch his IVs. Aur abhi toh uski musical series bhi aa rhi hai... I am so excited 

@-Sarcy-

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Story to kachra hoga but let's hope Harshad stays for a longggggg time (5yr atlst) we all need our quota to fill 😂