Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

This is the first time Iā€™m watching an HC show, and Iā€™m hooked line and sinker. Uff can this man act or what, the way expresses things and the little extra bits he brings to each scene . Whatever happens to the show moving forward I think Iā€™m going to stick around and watch it just for HC and his acting and leave when HC leaves the show. 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

At the rate the show is going, most of us here is only watching because of Harshad. HC hai toh dekhne laayak hai, otherwise this show has so many loopholes ki it wouldn't have been watchable beyond a point.

Have Dmed the makers about the same.... Hope they atleast read.... It's not too late... They can get back to a beautiful track now... I have a idea but I am really short of time... Varna AbhiRa are my comfort characters... Would love to write on them. 

HC hai toh show hai abhi mere liye ... The day he is not in the show is the day show ends for me šŸ™ˆ

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

This is the first time Iā€™m watching an HC show, and Iā€™m hooked line and sinker. Uff can this man act or what, the way expresses things and the little extra bits he brings to each scene . Whatever happens to the show moving forward I think Iā€™m going to stick around and watch it just for HC and his acting and leave when HC leaves the show. 

He have fans of all age.... I was going through his shos forum and the charm this man had is unmatchable. His every show is different and every character so opposite yet similar... Nd the way he nuances his performance is awesome....

In BP, he had anxiety scene and the way he modified here is like watching two different actors perform. Even his voice modulations... He has always said... When he is not working in a show... He is working on himself and the result are the proof of that

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

My first Harshad show was Left Right Left on Sab tv 15 years back.

He did Amber Dhara then . 

Uske  baad in Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil, his fan base started increasing.  

His last show Bepannah was too good.

So here only for HC.

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: delo

My first Harshad show was Left Right Left on Sab tv 15 years back.

He did Amber Dhara then . 

Uske  baad in Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil, his fan base started increasing.  

His last show Bepannah was too good.

So here only for HC.

Actually I was stalking HC previous shows forum and I found your comments .... I actually thought to message you because I wanted to know more about those characters since I have not watched them but then my introvert self kicked in and could not.

Can you tell me how he acted there and are his characters different from all the shows he has done? I know about Prem, Anurag, Raghav, Sahir and Aditya... So wanted to know about Karan, Ali, Akshat and Mohan.

I have heard about Ali a little but wanted to know more.

But most importantly wanted to know about Karan... Since it was a negative character... Have you seen that serial?

delo thumbnail

Aww you can PM me anytime. Its so embarrassing  to go through those posts now

Well i will for sure tell you about his shows, characters and about him ofcourse. 

His first show was Mamta where he played a negative character. It was a very small role so you couldn't judge him on that .

LRL came second. It was a very good show with a ensemble cast. He played this very seedha saadha guy Ali Baig, and he hardly had any fan following  then.

We 4-5 members started his fan clubs and the rest is history. 

Second part....coming up soon....

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Aww you can PM me anytime. Its so embarrassing  to go through those posts now 

Okay I will.... Actually he is one celeb about him I wanted to everything. Aree I actually liked your posts... It actually felt great to know people recognised his talent from so long...

Well i will for sure tell you about his shows, characters and about him ofcourse. 

His first show was Mamta where he played a negative character. It was a very small role so you couldn't judge him on that .

LRL came second. It was a very good show with a ensemble cast. He played this very seedha saadha guy Ali Baig, and he hardly had any fan following  then.

We 4-5 members started his fan clubs and the rest is history. 

Wow..... So you are one of the first person who is HC first fan and also have a big hand in his success... Fan clubs provide that actually... 

Second part....coming up soon....

Heheheh always waiting šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Replied in italic bold

delo thumbnail

Thank you. Yeah you can call us of of his first few fans. 

We used to get him to IF to see his fan clubs as they were made.

He used to visit IF then. 

Ok then he signed Amber Dhara (story on conjoined twins) on Sony while he was doing LRL. He played this fun loving guy which in fact was a cute character but again short lived as due to some contract issues he had to quit the show after some 6 months if am not wrong.

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Thank you. Yeah you can call us of of his first few fans. 

We used to get him to IF to see his fan clubs as they were made.

He used to visit IF then. 

Ok then he signed Amber Dhara (story on conjoined twins) on Sony while he was doing LRL. He played this fun loving guy which in fact was a cute character but again short lived as due to some contract issues he had to quit the show after some 6 months if am not wrong.

Does he used to interact with you guys? Like proper conversation types? 

That's sad.... But from what I come to know from the post was he was a good actor back then too.... Specially for being a beginner.

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awwwiiii Hiiii! 

Meeeee toooo!!

Only and Only here for Harshad. 

And I really like the chemistry between Harshad and Pranali so am very happy these days. šŸ˜³