Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Haan... Humein Harshad Stylish Chopda de de bas... Kaafi hai utna. Waise bhi poora ITV almost kachron se hi bhara hai. Atleast yahan par I know ML toxic nhi hoga... First because Rajan Shahi does not do that second the OG (Bengali version) ML is worth loving. People were saying, until an accident which will happen with him, he will be the best ... Aur kuch na kuch changes to RS laayega him. Anupama mein bhi laaye hai... Yahan bhi bas much needed change laaye aur kuch nhi toh FL ka character growth dikhaye... Like how she being all sacrificing for her sister, goes for taking stand and living for herself... Mujhse bechari abla naari nhi dekhi jaayegi 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

I am not able to quote... The above message was a reply to user- Haal-e-dil. Sorry for the inconvenience.

P.S. I am not quite versed with India Forums. Still learning ❀️

Edited by ishqdinoorhai9 - 2 years ago
AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Me tooooooo πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

Of course because of my Bacha I’m here Harshad I missed u yaarrrrrrr πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜’β€οΈπŸ˜›πŸ€—

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

I am glad to find people who love HC. We will have fun ❀️

@AmirAryan πŸ€—πŸ€—

AmirAryan thumbnail

It’s only the beginning darling πŸ˜†

Anyway I’m Zohal πŸ˜’

A mom for two boys β€οΈβ€οΈ πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦

Edited by AmirAryan - 2 years ago
Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really Like Harshad since his early days especially  as Prem he was so amazing and his aura,acting,charm,looks are breathtaking..he is quite the package..

His entry in YRKKH will be a turning point for both the show and him..his entry will bring a breathe of fresh air and the much needed change to show for sure and his talent will reach to a wider audience because the show is already popular..he deserves all the success because he is one of the best actors on Indian Tv in my opinion..❀️

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Me tooooooo πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

Of course because of my Bacha I’m here Harshad I missed u yaarrrrrrr πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜’β€οΈπŸ˜›πŸ€—

Hi, you can call me Noor. 

I am 12th, PCMB student 

Sorry for late reply... Sorry for late reply... I could not do that yesterday bcoz newbies are not allowed to post more than 11 in a day 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Taniia_

I really Like Harshad since his early days especially  as Prem he was so amazing and his aura,acting,charm,looks are breathtaking..he is quite the package..

His entry in YRKKH will be a turning point for both the show and him..his entry will bring a breathe of fresh air and the much needed change to show for sure and his talent will reach to a wider audience because the show is already popular..he deserves all the success because he is one of the best actors on Indian Tv in my opinion..❀️

I came to know Harshad through Bepannaah and I really liked him and then his words in an interview - sometimes the best thing in life comes with the worst. There comes a situation which feels like the end of the world, but maybe something better ... A whole new world is waiting for you.

And then I became a fan. Watched his previous shows ( not fully ) and then the wait started for him to make his comeback. Nd rn, I am so happy 

AmirAryan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Hi, you can call me Noor. 

I am 12th, PCMB student 

Sorry for late reply... Sorry for late reply... I could not do that yesterday bcoz newbies are not allowed to post more than 11 in a day 

Hi Noor chill it’s absolutely ok πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—

U r 12th year old so baby πŸ‘ΆπŸ­πŸ­πŸΌπŸΌπŸ˜†

I’m 26 years old πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ your grandma πŸ‘΅πŸ» πŸ€ͺ

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Hi Noor chill it’s absolutely ok πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€—

U r 12th year old so baby πŸ‘ΆπŸ­πŸ­πŸΌπŸΌπŸ˜†

I’m 26 years old πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ your grandma πŸ‘΅πŸ» πŸ€ͺ

Aree nhi... I am in 12th, studying Physics, biology, chemistry, maths and English.

And my sisters are older than you... You are not of my grandma age πŸ˜‰

Edited by ishqdinoorhai9 - 2 years ago