Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Blood_Sacrifice

I just found this blind:

We have been informed by one of our sources about a married actor who has now turned bisexual.
She was a superstar in her heyday. Although she was never the queen bee(barring a year or two), she was always in the top bracket. She was in love with a married superstar known for his comic timing. She broke up with him as he wasn't willing to leave his wife & kids for her. She then moved on to the scion of India's biggest superstar. There were rumors that they will get married. But unfortunately for her, he broke up with & got married to an actor renowned for her beauty. Our heroine was left distraught.
It was during such a torrid phase, that she started an affair with one of the most powerful people in the industry. He too was married. But her divorced his childhood sweetheart to marry the heroine. But post post having a baby & few years of marriage our heroine has started hooking up with women. Our source informed us that she gets sloshed & beds random women. We had heard of a powerful gay clique in Bollywood & that her husband was also a part of that clique. We were quick to dismiss it earlier, but now have started doubting whether those rumors were true!

I just found this ... it's pretty obvious they are talking about Rani Mukerji here... I mean queen bee for 2 years, "married superstar known for his comic timing" (Govinda), "he broke up with & got married to an actor renowned for her beauty" (Abhshekh broke up with Rani and married Ash, the beauty queen), "she started an affair with one of the most powerful people in the industry." (Aditya Chora, lol).

But really... in all my wildest imagination, I would never think of Rani as bi.. and despite all the rumors of her flings with nearly all the married men in Bolly town, I never heard any rumor of her bisexuality.

So please enlighten me. Is this by any chance true?

Mods please don't close this topic. I just need some clarification for those who know inside rumors.

What is the source???

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think it's toughest for Bisexual people as the moment you tell that you are bisexual you will be considered as a cheater. 

Completely my opinion and not generlising

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BettyA1

So is Rani going to replace Taylor now?

Tay Tay is number one always. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Govinda had an affair w her but wouldn’t commit 😆

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think its cool to speculate on sexuality

and people don't "turn" gay like this article is insinuating

I mean it's nothing shameful even if she is bisexual...but people don't just turn bisexual all of a sudden.

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am appalled at some of the comments.. Cheating(if she is) is fine as long as you are part of LGBTQ community...? Had it been a male actor everyone would have ripped that person apart... Although I am sure that Adi Chopra is not doodh ka dhula but it's not really something to strive .. Having such lifestyle(assuming it's mutual for husband and wife) only messes with your head in the long run

Edited by sweet_chilly - 2 years ago
Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

I am appalled at some of the comments.. Cheating(if she is) is fine as long as you are part of LGBTQ community...? Had it been a male actor everyone would have ripped that person apart... Although I am sure that Adi Chopra is not doodh ka dhula but it's not really something to strive .. Having such lifestyle(assuming it's mutual for husband and wife) only messes with your head in the long run

Well considering Rani has an amorous history with married men, cheating is hardly surprising to her, is it? Also Adi too has been cheating on Rani with Vani, and 'm pretty sure they are in an open relationship of some sort. If you are in an open relationship, it's not cheating.

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

ABCDEFGHIJKLGBTQIABCDEFGHIJK.

Did you get a memo with the agenda? 

No clue what that means.

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blood_Sacrifice

Well considering Rani has an amorous history with married men, cheating is hardly surprising to her, is it? Also Adi too has been cheating on Rani with Vani, and 'm pretty sure they are in an open relationship of some sort. If you are in an open relationship, it's not cheating.

Agreed.. And that's my point in the last line I wrote.. It's not something to strive for.. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

As much as I love Rani, it's always disturbed me the way she's gone after married men. 

Going after an UNMARRIED woman would be refreshing for a change and better for her karma.