Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I just wish sexuality stops being a taboo topic and everyone can openly discuss these things.

Happy to know that Rani is part of the LGBTQ+ community.

I wish too, but that day is far away for a place like India or South Asian countries (though it's getting better)

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

If true, I have mixed feelings. Happy to welcome Rani to the Alphabet Mafia. Sad to learn that she couldn't own her coming-out story. 

Honestly, unless she says it herself we'll never know the truth. Sometimes blinds hit the mark, but sometimes they are off too. 

Bi, straight, lesbian, or chupacabra - much love to Rani. 

What's alphabet mafia?

Couldn't own her coming out story? Well ... how many people from Bolly are out publicly?

I'm a Rani superfan and would be happy if this were true. However, I have doubts on both this and Rani. I mean... forgive me for saying it, but Rani seems more an opportunist than anything else tbh. Her relationship with Aditya Chopra etc seem like business deal to me if you ask me. So not sure if her relationship with the ladies also has something to do with it. Whatever.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Are we still believing and talking about blinds?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

there is this thing about super rich people - why do they become so adventurous with their sexuality related preferences after a point - it just feels so weird that most of them start swinging both ways??

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Rani and Vaibhavi have been close friends for ages...Vaibhavi used to be the IT choreographer directer at Yash Raj...I think their friendship is due to the fact that Aditya is such a recluse and spends all of his time at YR so Rani has Vaibhavi to accompany her and all that...

Y'all know years ago during 'Black', SLB and Vaibhai were in a relationship? this ain't no gossip, it was official..they were supposed to get married and all that...

Now I am wondering if that relationship was a cover-up since SLB is pretty much known to be anything but straight!

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You are free to step away and read the depressing real news! 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

ABCDEFGHIJKLGBTQIABCDEFGHIJK.

Did you get a memo with the agenda? 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So is she or isn't she cheating on her husband if she's having an affair with a woman?

If she has his consent, if it's a lavender marriage then it's not cheating...

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

If true, I have mixed feelings. Happy to welcome Rani to the Alphabet Mafia. Sad to learn that she couldn't own her coming-out story. 

Honestly, unless she says it herself we'll never know the truth. Sometimes blinds hit the mark, but sometimes they are off too. 

Bi, straight, lesbian, or chupacabra - much love to Rani

So is Rani going to replace Taylor now?

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Not cool to discuss and gossip about someone sexuality, specially rumours and blinds.