Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just found this blind:

We have been informed by one of our sources about a married actor who has now turned bisexual.
She was a superstar in her heyday. Although she was never the queen bee(barring a year or two), she was always in the top bracket. She was in love with a married superstar known for his comic timing. She broke up with him as he wasn't willing to leave his wife & kids for her. She then moved on to the scion of India's biggest superstar. There were rumors that they will get married. But unfortunately for her, he broke up with & got married to an actor renowned for her beauty. Our heroine was left distraught.
It was during such a torrid phase, that she started an affair with one of the most powerful people in the industry. He too was married. But her divorced his childhood sweetheart to marry the heroine. But post post having a baby & few years of marriage our heroine has started hooking up with women. Our source informed us that she gets sloshed & beds random women. We had heard of a powerful gay clique in Bollywood & that her husband was also a part of that clique. We were quick to dismiss it earlier, but now have started doubting whether those rumors were true!

I just found this ... it's pretty obvious they are talking about Rani Mukerji here... I mean queen bee for 2 years, "married superstar known for his comic timing" (Govinda), "he broke up with & got married to an actor renowned for her beauty" (Abhshekh broke up with Rani and married Ash, the beauty queen), "she started an affair with one of the most powerful people in the industry." (Aditya Chora, lol).

But really... in all my wildest imagination, I would never think of Rani as bi.. and despite all the rumors of her flings with nearly all the married men in Bolly town, I never heard any rumor of her bisexuality.

So please enlighten me. Is this by any chance true?

Mods please don't close this topic. I just need some clarification for those who know inside rumors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I haven't heard this before even as an out there rumor but you're burying the lead 😆

We had heard of a powerful gay clique in Bollywood & that her husband was also a part of that clique.

ummmm.....

https://im.rediff.com/movies/2016/oct/12rani-mukherjee4.jpg

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

NM

Edited by magginoodles - 2 years ago
TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh I'd totally do her. But only if she agrees to stop wearing glitter. 

Btw Inside rumours are still rumours even if they are from the inside. 

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Oh I'd totally do her. But only if she agrees to stop wearing glitter. 

Btw Inside rumours are still rumours even if they are from the inside. 

Well ... all are rumors for us as we do not know these celebs. But still fun to discuss them right? :P

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blood_Sacrifice

Well ... all are rumors for us as we do not know these celebs. But still fun to discuss them right? :P

Right :D.  

So now we know why she said no to Aamir's Khandala offer. She had other plans 😆

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

these two were very close at a point made me wonder too. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

I just wish sexuality stops being a taboo topic and everyone can openly discuss these things.

Happy to know that Rani is part of the LGBTQ+ community.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

If true, I have mixed feelings. Happy to welcome Rani to the Alphabet Mafia. Sad to learn that she couldn't own her coming-out story. 

Honestly, unless she says it herself we'll never know the truth. Sometimes blinds hit the mark, but sometimes they are off too. 

Bi, straight, lesbian, or chupacabra - much love to Rani. 

Edited by return_to_hades - 2 years ago