Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMonster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

Your making it look like only pratik fans are watching big boss 15. Not everyone watching will be against Jay especially if he is against pratik a d I include myself in that list. If Pratik is so popular as a contestant and his fan base alone is enough to make the show a hit then why is the trp so low? As the show progresses people may end up changing their opinions and Jay may even polish his game further in a way that the crowd will support him. Atleast he is standing out in some way. If pratik does the same shit then it's his game irrespective of how tasteless it happened to be but If its Jay then let's bash him because his fans aren't that active online to defend him

I wasn't expecting Jay's defense attorney's response. I meant it in a genuine analytical way if he is coming across as likeable or not. Cause even tho I am no Pratik fan yet I can't like Jay.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollylurker

I wasn't expecting Jay's defense attorney's response. I meant it in a genuine analytical way if he is coming across as likeable or not. Cause even tho I am no Pratik fan yet I can't like Jay.

Just because you can't like him doesn't mean everyone would feel the same. That way even Pratik is highly unlikeable given his questionable antics but he has a massive online fan base to support him regardless and defend his shit like its nothing. With time if Jay manages to stay and play his game right then he will garner support too.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollylurker

Long reply alert since I liked your post. 

Pratik is what you call a hyped air balloon. Gets deflated very soon. ðŸ˜†If his fanbase is so big and good what happened in BBOTT where he couldn't win against 6 people in which only 2 were more famous according to his fans. Here there are veterans of TV industries with a decade old fanbase. Kundra was a rage when Kitni Mohobbat Hai came. He still commands that fanbase because of his shows. Pratik lost to someone who was cornered by everyone and made to feel bad for fake quotes. He lost to someone who was maligned by pratik fans to no limit. He lost to someone who already had defeated pratik in a show. ðŸĪĢ

I am sure his fans will come with the argument of suitcase but what's the advantage now that everyone is coming back? 

Pratik's game can improve only by one way. Someone does worse than him and Jay is definitely on the way of doing that. 

I don't know how someone can across as likeable who keeps breaking rules, tasks, house properties. Someone who is a pervert who break the lock of the washroom when a girl is inside. And then justifies by saying my intentions were not wrong. ðŸĪŠBut hey even terrorists have fans. Pratik is still just a stupid overgrown whiny man child. ðŸ˜†

BB is a show where once majority make an opinion they stick to it no matter what. ðŸ˜† So of someone has a preconceived opinion about someone they won't change mostly. ðŸ˜†