Jay vs Pratik will continue throughout the season

Posted: 2 years ago

Its quite clear these two simply cannot stand each other and I dont see them becoming friends ever. Even after Jay became part of main house, I saw in LF that these two didnt even speak a word and kept avoiding each other. 

I predict many more ugly fights and perhaps pushing shoving as well if things get out of hand between these two. For me, this is the only genuine rivalry at the moment in the BB house. 

Unfortunately yes and now it's boring 😂😂😂

I didn't think I would have said this but I'm actually liking Prateik and absolutely hating Jay. Jay is as arrogant as Shamita. He's rather a male version of Shamita.

Originally posted by locopoco

I didn't think I would have said this but I'm actually liking Prateik and absolutely hating Jay. Jay is as arrogant as Shamita. He's rather a male version of Shamita.

when was he arrogant? If anyone is arrogant then it's pratik alone.

In jay vs pratik,i am totally with pratik.

Pratik jo bhi kare,he says sorry and he is that lil kid who actually sometimes josh mein thoda zyada kar deta hein par bad mein sudhar bhi jate hein.

But jay, this egoistic middle aged man.He even cant stand karan and his friends.Jealousy clearly visible in his eyes. He never says sorry for his behaviour, jaise jay waise uska biwi mahi,simply dislike them.

Well if they are ignoring each other then that's good, they are at their best when they avoid each other.

Originally posted by SushantForever

In jay vs pratik,i am totally with pratik.

Pratik jo bhi kare,he says sorry and he is that lil kid who actually sometimes josh mein thoda zyada kar deta hein par bad mein sudhar bhi jate hein.

But jay, this egoistic middle aged man.He even cant stand karan and his friends.Jealousy clearly visible in his eyes. He never says sorry for his behaviour, jaise jay waise uska biwi mahi,simply dislike them.

Pratik says sorry but he doesn't mean it. He says it only for the sake of saying it. Even during the bathroom latch incident he wasn't sorry given how he said that he would have done the same shit even if it were his mom and sister. He only shut up because he was scolded by SK.

Originally posted by Rein123

when was he arrogant? If anyone is arrogant then it's pratik alone.

I haven't seen him interacting with people he doesnt know. Also all that drama he did today in that water throwing task was not needed. (Again drama was done only by Shamita n Jay).

Originally posted by locopoco

I haven't seen him interacting with people he doesnt know. Also all that drama he did today in that water throwing task was not needed. (Again drama was done only by Shamita n Jay).

How does not interacting with people you don't know make one arrogant? Is there a rule that you have to interact with everyone just for the sake of interacting? You can't interact with everyone so the point is invalid. Interaction and connection needs to be genuine. That way I don't see Pratik interacting with ppl he doesn't know either and this guy literally has something called a God complex

Edited by Rein123 - 2 years ago

The game is about interaction and connection. He's not with jungle ppl or housemates. He has no strong connections anddoesnt want to build any. Even housemates discussed him and didn't really want him in the house.

My POV based on what I'm seeing in BB. Thank you. 

Edited by locopoco - 2 years ago