Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

Yes clearly, you're watching some other big b from and I am watching some other Big B

They are watching the right BB, you are the only one who is watching the wrong one if you think Jay isn’t arrogant.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Yeah and jay will continue making pratik hero πŸ˜‚

Sanskaree saaf dil ke putra ke eviction chances are v high .. matter of time as right now many easier soft targets around. Abhee Aap agree naheen karogey … ab to iskey bahoot kaand baakee hain. Aur girey hue ko aur Geera naheen saktaa. Bb thoda content le lega aur …. And then tata goodbye. :) 

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

when was he arrogant? If anyone is arrogant then it's pratik alone.

1.calling pratik "chothe mere peeche chal" basically calling him his servant.

2 making fun of his height by keep calling him 1.5 foot basically insulting all short heighted people

3.calling pratik tommy while making dog noises

4.and then finally the big one giving pratik maa ki gaali and not even apologizing even after prateek apologized for grabbing his collar

5. being arrogant while nominating with umar not even listening to his point of view

Edited by ayaan786 - 2 years ago
truth_sayer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

I didn't think I would have said this but I'm actually liking Prateik and absolutely hating Jay. Jay is as arrogant as Shamita. He's rather a male version of Shamita.

I have the exact opposite opinion. For me, Pratik is the male Afsana. Same crazy meltdowns, same arrogance and hitting themselves. Jay in comparison comes across as a saint.

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Sanskaree saaf dil ke putra ke eviction chances are v high .. matter of time as right now many easier soft targets around. Abhee Aap agree naheen karogey … ab to iskey bahoot kaand baakee hain. Aur girey hue ko aur Geera naheen saktaa. Bb thoda content le lega aur …. And then tata goodbye. :) 

Mujhe to top3 lag raha ye πŸ˜‚

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Mujhe to top3 lag raha ye πŸ˜‚

🧳 is for top 5 or 3? πŸƒπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ§³πŸ§³πŸ§³

I need to wait for 4 weeks to think about this. Mere reservations you know :). 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SushantForever

In jay vs pratik,i am totally with pratik.

Pratik jo bhi kare,he says sorry and he is that lil kid who actually sometimes josh mein thoda zyada kar deta hein par bad mein sudhar bhi jate hein.

But jay, this egoistic middle aged man.He even cant stand karan and his friends.Jealousy clearly visible in his eyes. He never says sorry for his behaviour, jaise jay waise uska biwi mahi,simply dislike them.

Jay acts like a snowflake all the time. His ego is very sensitive and fragile. 

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: guysexual

I have the exact opposite opinion. For me, Pratik is the male Afsana. Same crazy meltdowns, same arrogance and hitting themselves. Jay in comparison comes across as a saint.

Those were my thoughts in 1st week, when Pratik was trying to be in every frame of BB cameras but after Sallu's comment he has mellowed down. He didn't support Shamita in her unfair plan. He's been interacting with housemates more and was even consoling Afsana. Whereas, Jay has got a boost to his ego after winning the sugarcane task (where he had no strategy or alliance but was a package of 2 ke saath 2 free). For that matter if donal and vidhi were with Vishal and Teja they would have got entry. His contribution was barely there. 

I hope he got his reality check today when Farah placed Pratik higher than him.

truth_sayer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

Those were my thoughts in 1st week, when Pratik was trying to be in every frame of BB cameras but after Sallu's comment he has mellowed down. He didn't support Shamita in her unfair plan. He's been interacting with housemates more and was even consoling Afsana. Whereas, Jay has got a boost to his ego after winning the sugarcane task (where he had no strategy or alliance but was a package of 2 ke saath 2 free). For that matter if donal and vidhi were with Vishal and Teja they would have got entry. His contribution was barely there. 

I hope he got his reality check today when Farah placed Pratik higher than him.

I don't know how much of a reality check it is when they were both placed 5th and 6th. Also it wasn't as if Farah said the best things about Pratik.

In the end, I feel the 'said-or-unsaid gaali' was used by Pratik first, and then his followers to paint Jay as Villain No 1... when gaalis are something a lot of them use when pushed against a wall. Which is why, when it comes to Jay, I'm more on a wait and watch mode.... I certainly don't think he's guilty of any one thing any more than others in the game.

Regarding Pratik mellowing down, it is proof more than ever that his meltdowns are performative. Hard to live that one down with just a few days of not being seen. Case in point, the chariot task. People call out Shamita for unfairness - but she played within the rules β€” Pratik breaks them willy-nilly and gets tasks cancelled. That's much more distasteful but people are very selective in what they want to outrage about.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

They can't be sid vs asim.. they had fire πŸ”₯.. but jay n Pratik r sutli bomb