Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Jay acts like a snowflake all the time. His ego is very sensitive and fragile. 

Atleast he has something to back up his ego unlike some person with the God complex in the house. Achieved nothing significant, did nothing significant other than cheat the entire time but still acts like he is the king of the house.

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pratik kitna bhi pratikgiri karta hai there is still an endearing factor in him, mujhe kabhi bhi vicious nahi lagta hai. Ek badmaash baccha jaisa. Ek soft spot sa bangaya hai.

As for Jay he is a complete snobbish bigot who thinks too high of himself, completely intolerable!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rein123

Atleast he has something to back up his ego unlike some person with the God complex in the house. Achieved nothing significant, did nothing significant other than cheat the entire time but still acts like he is the king of the house.

OK. I can settle with that. The β€œat least” does it for me. πŸ‘πŸ»

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

Pratik kitna bhi pratikgiri karta hai there is still an endearing factor in him, mujhe kabhi bhi vicious nahi lagta hai. Ek badmaash baccha jaisa. Ek soft spot sa bangaya hai.

As for Jay he is a complete snobbish bigot who thinks too high of himself, completely intolerable!

Jay is the snobbish bigot? who was the one who went around declaring I am God in OTT??? Who was the one that took offence at the korean remark made by shamita? who was the one that declared his debut in dharma productions? And you say Jay is the snob who thinks very highly of himself. People who have watched his previous shows would know what sort of piece of shit Pratik happens to be himelf. If anyone is the bigot it is Pratik and him alone. Jay is an achiever what the hell has Pratik ever done in his entire life? Nothing great at all!! 

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

Jay is the snobbish bigot? who was the one who went around declaring I am God in OTT??? Who was the one that took offence at the korean remark made by shamita? who was the one that declared his debut in dharma productions? And you say Jay is the snob who thinks very highly of himself. People who have watched his previous shows would know what sort of piece of shit Pratik happens to be himelf. If anyone is the bigot it is Pratik and him alone. Jay is an achiever what the hell has Pratik ever done in his entire life? Nothing great at all!! 

His attitude disappeared after sallu's heavy bashing, I dont see that in him anymore he has redeemed himself actually.

Also I don't judge contestants based on thier body of work, I look at them as 'equals'. Gaalishali can be the biggest super star I don't give a damn to me he is a very shtty, ghamandi and egoistic person based on what he is showing in BB

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

His attitude disappeared after sallu's heavy bashing, I dont see that in him anymore he has redeemed himself actually.

Also I don't judge contestants based on thier body of work, I look at them as 'equals'. Gaalishali can be the biggest super star I don't give a damn to me he is a very shtty, ghamandi and egoistic person based on what he is showing in BB

Oh sallu's heavy bashing is equal to whitewashing of his highness the god of bigboss potik??

At least bhanushali is a superstar and is behaving like one that is why he commands the respect he gets unlike some underachiever who goes around cheating, poking, peeping into women when changing clothes etc. 

Egoistic is what potik happens to be, he may be suppressing it because he is scared of getting bashed by sallu otherwise he treats those who are new to the industry like shit. So no he is not redeemed he is still the same piece of shit he used to be in his previous shows. And if that is not enough he is also a sore loser who can't play fair and win at the same time which is why he always resorts to underhanded means, no wonder he has never won any show till date and that shows very much. The truth is pratik and his tatti fd can't handle a personality that is much bigger than him so they will call them egoistic, ghamandi etc whether it is Jay, Karan or shamita but if it was a no name new comer like Zee they will be like who the hell is this person and claim that they have an inferiority complex.

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Pratik needs somebody in task jo uske saath wahi tit for tat kare which he does before a task starts.

Jay and Pratik fights will continue bcoz hai to dono same same kahi na kahi in terms of temperament πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Perhaps the only genuine equation this season.

I prefer jay vs Pratik than abba dabb jabba fake love and fake dosti

BlueMonster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamelessKing

Its quite clear these two simply cannot stand each other and I dont see them becoming friends ever. Even after Jay became part of main house, I saw in LF that these two didnt even speak a word and kept avoiding each other. 

I predict many more ugly fights and perhaps pushing shoving as well if things get out of hand between these two. For me, this is the only genuine rivalry at the moment in the BB house. 

But do you think Jay can even earn support amongst public by going against Pratik? 

Whatever Jay has done so far, feels like he is following a template. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollylurker

But do you think Jay can even earn support amongst public by going against Pratik? 

Whatever Jay has done so far, feels like he is following a template. 

Your making it look like only pratik fans are watching big boss 15. Not everyone watching will be against Jay especially if he is against pratik a d I include myself in that list. If Pratik is so popular as a contestant and his fan base alone is enough to make the show a hit then why is the trp so low? As the show progresses people may end up changing their opinions and Jay may even polish his game further in a way that the crowd will support him. Atleast he is standing out in some way. If pratik does the same shit then it's his game irrespective of how tasteless it happened to be but If its Jay then let's bash him because his fans aren't that active online to defend him