Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

PART 2

Raghav was awakened by the scent of lavender and he opened his eyes to the sight of his wife getting ready. He jumped off the bed and ran to Pallavi out of happiness. He was about to hug her when she stepped back and gestured him to stop."Where were you yesterday night Pallavi?? Do you have any idea about how I felt when you were absent?"  A startled Raghav asked desperately. "I was at Amma's room. You would have known it if you had time to hear me." Pallavi responded blankly and hurried out of the room leaving a bewildered Raghav behind.

Pallavi was rummaging through her wardrobe when Raghav came out of the washroom after freshening up. He slowly walked to the bed and opened his side drawer and took something out. "You are looking for this, right? I found it from your side table yesterday night. You might have misplaced it in hurry." Raghav said handing out the diamond ring he gifted here. "I was searching for my chain, not the ring. And for your kind information, I didn't leave it by mistake."  Pallavi pulled out her Shivaji chain from the jewellery box and frowned at him. "You left it behind intentionally..... Why??"  asked a confused Raghav. "You gifted me this ring as a token of your love, right?" Pallavi inquired him. "Yeah." Raghav admitted immediately. "The very love you declared as the biggest mistake of your life a few weeks back. I don't wish to carry the symbol of someone's mistake with me. So you can keep that ring to yourself." Pallavi declared with a straight face and walked off again.

Pallavi was setting up the table for breakfast with the help of Rajan whereas Raghav was at den mulling over Pallavi's strange behaviour. His trance was broken by a knock on the door. "You??? Why are you here." Raghav was annoyed to see Esha standing at the door. "Don't worry Raghu. I am not here to shed tears or to tell my sob story." Esha said after taking a seat in front of him. "I want to thank you for taking care of me and for bringing me here." She continued. "Esha, Listen. This is my workplace and you can't barge in here to talk about personal stuff. So please don't come here again for anything except business discussions." Raghav informed her calmly.

Raghav was descending stairs for breakfast when he noticed Pallavi stopping Sunny who was leaving the house. "Sunny, are you going to town?" inquired Pallavi. "Yes, I am. Do you need anything?"  Sunny turned to Pallavi and replied. "Can you please get Amma's medicine from the pharmacy on your way? Her medicines are about to run out." Pallavi requested earnestly. "Why not? She is also my Amma, so it's my responsibility to do it." Sunny was so delighted to see Pallaavi keeping up her promise. "This is the prescription. I hope you have money, if not I will go and get it." Pallavi told with a hint of mischief in her eyes. "I have enough money to take care of Amma, Bhabhi. So don't fret much." Sunny received the prescription and took their leave unaware of the fact that Amma's medicines are quite expensive. Meanwhile, Rao siblings were perplexed to see the newfound camaraderie between the DIL and SIL of the house who couldn't stand each other's sight.

"Pallavi, I am so happy that you accepted Sunny." Keerti cheerfully told Pallavi on their way to the dining hall. "I am yet to accept him or his ways Keerti. But I want to give him a chance to amend his ways and to prove himself because everyone deserves a chance for redemption."  Pallaavi replied holding the hands of her friend.

The breakfast that morning was an awkward and silent matter with Esha present at the table. Pallavi finished food and left for the shop quickly before Raghav could catch up with her. He left the house sooner with Farhad for a meeting.

As it was the festive season, both Pallavi and Raghav were busy throughout the day and didn't get any chance to meet or talk to each other since morning. Pallavi directly advanced towards her room after the work and was frustrated to see Esha lingering at the doorway. "What are you doing here?" questioned Pallavi sensing the change in Esha's expression after noticing her. "Nothing much.....I just came here to discuss...... some aspects of the deal."  Esha stuttered. "You are having a business meeting at night with a married man from his bedroom. What a dedicated employee."  taunted Pallavi as Farhad had already informed her that deal with Dasari group is completed. "You are a guest here, so please behave like one and stay within your limits Esha." Pallavi reminded her before entering the room and shutting the door.

Raghav, who was absorbed in his work, was unaware of the conversation between his past and the present. Without giving a glimpse to him, Pallavi headed to the washroom to freshen up. Raghav was waiting for her when she stepped out of the washroom. "Pallavi.." it was obvious from his tone that he wanted to talk with her. "I am sleepy Raghav."  A mentally and physically exhausted Pallavi whispered and hit the bed immediately.

I didn't proofread this. So kindly ignore the mistakes.

Edited by Amnnaa - 2 years ago
Chutkiii thumbnail
Samaira05 thumbnail

Lovely update 🙂 pls continue it...👍🏼

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Terrific Pallavi, just ignore him and treat him the same. 👍🏼

Feel for her though. 😭

Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter, since the show is ending.

❤️❤️ take care.

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautifully written update Amna 🤗

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update please complete the story

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That was a good continuation Amna!❤️

I love this different take on the situation....Do tag me also in the next update.

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pallavi exactly reacting and giving out to Raghav the way he used to do with her

The new equation between Pallavi-Sunny...it was fun to read them

And of course...Pallavi giving back to Esha 🔥🔥

Thanks for the tag ❤️

Chutkiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

Terrific Pallavi, just ignore him and treat him the same. 👍🏼

Feel for her though. 😭

Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter, since the show is ending.

❤️❤️ take care.

What goes around comes around. I was fed up of Pallavi being blind towards all his outbursts and moodswings.

I will try to update last part within next weekend. 

Khushsaikia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amnnaa

PART 2

Raghav was awakened by the scent of lavender and he opened his eyes to the sight of his wife getting ready. He jumped off the bed and ran to Pallavi out of happiness. He was about to hug her when she stepped back and gestured him to stop."Where were you yesterday night Pallavi?? Do you have any idea about how I felt when you were absent?"  A startled Raghav asked desperately. "I was at Amma's room. You would have known it if you had time to hear me." Pallavi responded blankly and hurried out of the room leaving a bewildered Raghav behind.

Pallavi was rummaging through her wardrobe when Raghav came out of the washroom after freshening up. He slowly walked to the bed and opened his side drawer and took something out. "You are looking for this, right? I found it from your side table yesterday night. You might have misplaced it in hurry." Raghav said handing out the diamond ring he gifted here. "I was searching for my chain, not the ring. And for your kind information, I didn't leave it by mistake."  Pallavi pulled out her Shivaji chain from the jewellery box and frowned at him. "You left it behind intentionally..... Why??"  asked a confused Raghav. "You gifted me this ring as a token of your love, right?" Pallavi inquired him. "Yeah." Raghav admitted immediately. "The very love you declared as the biggest mistake of your life a few weeks back. I don't wish to carry the symbol of someone's mistake with me. So you can keep that ring to yourself." Pallavi declared with a straight face and walked off again.

Pallavi was setting up the table for breakfast with the help of Rajan whereas Raghav was at den mulling over Pallavi's strange behaviour. His trance was broken by a knock on the door. "You??? Why are you here." Raghav was annoyed to see Esha standing at the door. "Don't worry Raghu. I am not here to shed tears or to tell my sob story." Esha said after taking a seat in front of him. "I want to thank you for taking care of me and for bringing me here." She continued. "Esha, Listen. This is my workplace and you can't barge in here to talk about personal stuff. So please don't come here again for anything except business discussions." Raghav informed her calmly.

Raghav was descending stairs for breakfast when he noticed Pallavi stopping Sunny who was leaving the house. "Sunny, are you going to town?" inquired Pallavi. "Yes, I am. Do you need anything?"  Sunny turned to Pallavi and replied. "Can you please get Amma's medicine from the pharmacy on your way? Her medicines are about to run out." Pallavi requested earnestly. "Why not? She is also my Amma, so it's my responsibility to do it." Sunny was so delighted to see Pallaavi keeping up her promise. "This is the prescription. I hope you have money, if not I will go and get it." Pallavi told with a hint of mischief in her eyes. "I have enough money to take care of Amma, Bhabhi. So don't fret much." Sunny received the prescription and took their leave unaware of the fact that Amma's medicines are quite expensive. Meanwhile, Rao siblings were perplexed to see the newfound camaraderie between the DIL and SIL of the house who couldn't stand each other's sight.

"Pallavi, I am so happy that you accepted Sunny." Keerti cheerfully told Pallavi on their way to the dining hall. "I am yet to accept him or his ways Keerti. But I want to give him a chance to amend his ways and to prove himself because everyone deserves a chance for redemption."  Pallaavi replied holding the hands of her friend.

The breakfast that morning was an awkward and silent matter with Esha present at the table. Pallavi finished food and left for the shop quickly before Raghav could catch up with her. He left the house sooner with Farhad for a meeting.

As it was the festive season, both Pallavi and Raghav were busy throughout the day and didn't get any chance to meet or talk to each other since morning. Pallavi directly advanced towards her room after the work and was frustrated to see Esha lingering at the doorway. "What are you doing here?" questioned Pallavi sensing the change in Esha's expression after noticing her. "Nothing much.....I just came here to discuss...... some aspects of the deal."  Esha stuttered. "You are having a business meeting at night with a married man from his bedroom. What a dedication to your work."  taunted Pallavi as Farhad had already informed her that deal with Dasari group is completed. "You are a guest here, so please behave like one and stay within your limits Esha." Pallavi reminded her before entering the room and shutting the door.

Raghav, who was absorbed in his work, was unaware of the conversation between his past and the present. Without giving a glimpse to him, Pallavi headed to the washroom to freshen up. Raghav was waiting for her when she stepped out of the washroom. "Pallavi.." it was obvious from his tone that he wanted to talk with her. "I am sleepy Raghav."  A mentally and physically exhausted Pallavi whispered and hit the bed immediately.

I didn't proofread this. So kindly ignore the mistakes.

Beautiful😍 show should adopt this type of storyline. alas it's ending now.most importantly it is very sad that  makers will not showing like this.so please update more. I loved it❤❤