Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: itsnotme

Sadly she doesn't have the option to move out. She gotta live with this toxic bunch as long as she doesn't get eliminated. It has been happening with her every single day. This bullying needs to stop. Hope it gets addressed soon because it's becoming unbearable to watch now. 

How is she being bullied exactly? If everyone in the house dislikes her then the problem lies with her not the other way around. Getting sidelined and ignored is not bullying. She has probably done something that ppl are treating her that way and I am not shocked about it either given what I have heard about her from her previous shows.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Yeah I felt bad that everyone bitching about Donal. Especially the behavior of jay with donal is not good. Don't know why they find her not so good person.

Because she does the same to them. Simple

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Because she does the same to them. Simple

Yeah taali dono haathon sy bhajti hai 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

donal is fine AF. Thats all that matters. I personally moved on to North African girls they're the best no bitching aunty gossip that plagues the Desh and our women even in this forum. But lookswise Donal ain't no N African, but she's up there still

I hope she learns to fight back tho

Edited by cory - 2 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

Through Today`s incident BB showed How KK 

They showed edited part.. but in LF story was diff.. karan never bullied her 

https://twitter.com/priyahindostan/status/1449114091885404161

even after that bitching .. on fun karan ye v bola tha LF pe donal ko , we are bitching about you . 

Edited by opsora2090 - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well no one likes her, and I don't like her either. She herself is such a toxic person herself who goes around bitching about others and lying on top of that, take miesha and Ishaan for example. They are not bullying her, just ignoring and sidelining her.

Exactly! She tries to gain leverage in every convo. She is playing victim card and people in the forum are falling for it. Please she is no bechaari 

Rubyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Exactly! She tries to gain leverage in every convo. She is playing victim card and people in the forum are falling for it. Please she is no bechaari 

haan tuje bohot pta hai.. tu uski personal chamcha/chamchi hai🙄🙄🙄🙄....hain???

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kusima

she confronted miesha right there instead of crying in bathroom....what victim card?

She's too mild, but I don't blame her. This bully gang (Karan, Tejasswi, Maisha, Vidhi Chamchi and Jay) have bullied and isolated her to the extent she has just gone numb. She was fiery when she entered. 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rubyholic

haan tuje bohot pta hai.. tu uski personal chamcha/chamchi hai🙄🙄🙄🙄....hain???

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

If it happens to me I simply wouldn't care or at the best just move out. Simple, and it's not like this doesn't happen at to everyone, it has happened to me too due to a couple of misunderstandings, I didn't let it affect me and just moved on.

omg pirated fun has deleted his/her post. I wanted to reply to them. why are being so sentimental abt it... tht u r imagining if smeone else who is not supporting Donal will go througg it. We all have been bullied... wether in childhood or office.. but it is upto us how we handle it. She is not handling it well and going into victim mode.. meisha ke alava she has no other topic to speak abt housemates... uske pith piche woh bhi bolti he.. also, id all are hvin issues wth u tht means u hv to work on yrself.. we all saw how she behaved in first weekend ka war... people dnt give chances again and again unless u show ur efforts if u r at fault