Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Sorry she is the biggest pakaou .. not find her interesting 

agar koi usko kuch acche se samjhne v jayee like karan kafi bar beithke dhangse baat kia, she never tried to understand anyone.. bond dono tarafse bante hain , khudko v adjustable rakhna parta hain kafi time when u r in BB house..

not justifying the mocking towards her..those r wrong ..  but here no one will give her queen treatment. initial time pe kafibaar she behaved like naive here n non adjustable ... even she bitched for everyone here and there in LF.. so ppl r making her sideline.. epi is just a chota sa clip. LF se pata chalta hain 

n now she just rone wala shakal leke cam kay samne ghumte hain .. if she felt  wrong she should give it back rather than playing victim 

she confronted miesha right there instead of crying in bathroom....what victim card?

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kusima

she confronted miesha right there instead of crying in bathroom....what victim card?

not on that situation.. saying in general abt her all activity  till 2 week

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Donal is not friendly with anyone and talks behind their backs too. She even character assassinated Teju with Umar and Umar too did not like it. Also, she's a spoiled sport. Never laughs even when people are joking and then complains about it. Also, the LF proved how she pulled Meisha's hair and she kept lying over it and kept showing her wounds.

Winderorr thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel bad for her, she has become a soft target for everyone this season. Anything happens, just put balme on donal. She doesnt have nails but meisha & vidhi putting blame one her for scratching. She might have pulled meisha hair but everyone is fighting and she was hurt too so somebody hit & scratch her too but she was not blaming anyone. I feel bogboss or caller of the week shoyld talk about this matter

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don’t think it’s bullying. No one likes donal neither donal likes anyone. It’s big boss house not 5 star hotel. No one is going to treat you like vip, it’s all about survival 

kjossha_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Well no one likes her, and I don't like her either. She herself is such a toxic person herself who goes around bitching about others and lying on top of that, take miesha and Ishaan for example. They are not bullying her, just ignoring and sidelining her.

Yes, I also noticed on several occasions. Like after nominations, she tried to instigate Ishaan and Meisha against Vidhi, lied to shmita in  yesterday's episode, she doesn't want to do kitchen duties but always bickering ki I do everything. She just wants credit for each and everything. 

She is a top most lier in BB right now. Karan initially tried very much, many times to talk to her. But she doesn't want to understand and keep on her rona dhona.

So evrybody started ignoring her.

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I wish Donal would speak up! She sees this happening to her and accepts it, she’s proper dumb! She needs to stick up for herself, she should’ve confront Miesha when she heard her say to Jay ‘thank me, I just saved you.’ She should’ve asked to Jay if he has a problem talking to her, and if he doesn’t have a problem what’s Miesha’s issue who she talks to! 

Like seriously, she needs to help herself! 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yeah I felt bad that everyone bitching about Donal. Especially the behavior of jay with donal is not good. Don't know why they find her not so good person.

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel whenever anyone tries to speak to her she goes on a mode where she stretches the issue like elastic. She isnt ready to hear what others are saying but only will keep her point. She did same in dangal task where she kept going and going not realizing what she's saying. She can't articulate her thoughts and usually what she says makes no sense. Like people like mera haath ki roti or when Vidhi asked her to help in kitchen for breakfast she went on talking in another tangent. I find her very du*b and a complete dodo.

Biggbosss20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I felt so so so bad for donal. They all r cornering her. Soft target ban gayi. Its not looking good. She seems very scared of them. She is weak. Not taking stand for herself. Not raising her voice. She was injured very badly. Still didn't say anything, didn't make any issue. Kuch nahi kia. I can't blv she is not taking stand for herself.