Bullying on National Tv

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Through Today`s incident BB showed How KK and people like Vidhi, Meisha etc are bullying Donal. If you follow the live feed, You will see how they all talk about her behind her back. It must be toxic for the girl to survive there with such bullies

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Vidhi chamchi ban chuki hai kk ki 🙄

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

Through Today`s incident BB showed How KK and people like Vidhi, Meisha etc are bullying Donal. If you follow the live feed, You will see how they all talk about her behind her back. It must be toxic for the girl to survive there with such bullies

Well no one likes her, and I don't like her either. She herself is such a toxic person herself who goes around bitching about others and lying on top of that, take miesha and Ishaan for example. They are not bullying her, just ignoring and sidelining her.

Rubyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes... i did saw it... in live feeed....😭😭😭😭 bullying donal

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Was it shown in episode ? 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I hope and pray What is happening to her,  does not happen to you in life like college, office etc. You will know how it feels.

If it happens to me I simply wouldn't care or at the best just move out. Simple, and it's not like this doesn't happen at to everyone, it has happened to me too due to a couple of misunderstandings, I didn't let it affect me and just moved on.

itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

If it happens to me I simply wouldn't care or at the best just move out. Simple, and it's not like this doesn't happen at to everyone, it has happened to me too due to a couple of misunderstandings, I didn't let it affect me and just moved on.

Sadly she doesn't have the option to move out. She gotta live with this toxic bunch as long as she doesn't get eliminated. It has been happening with her every single day. This bullying needs to stop. Hope it gets addressed soon because it's becoming unbearable to watch now. 

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

and jay pouncing upon donal for just giving that knife example was so rude tooo

Rubyholic thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kusima

and jay pouncing upon donal for just giving that knife example was so rude tooo

ya,, everybody pounces over her quicklyyy

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry she is the biggest pakaou .. not find her interesting 

agar koi usko kuch acche se samjhne v jayee like karan kafi bar beithke dhangse baat kia, she never tried to understand anyone.. bond dono tarafse bante hain , khudko v adjustable rakhna parta hain kafi time when u r in BB house..

not justifying the mocking towards her..those r wrong ..  but here no one will give her queen treatment. initial time pe kafibaar she behaved like naive here n non adjustable ... even she bitched for everyone here and there in LF.. so ppl r making her sideline.. epi is just a chota sa clip. LF se pata chalta hain 

n now she just rone wala shakal leke cam kay samne ghumte hain .. if she felt  wrong she should give it back rather than playing victim