Who do you support between Afsana and Shamita?

Poll Question :

Who do you support between Afsana and Shamita?

Poll Choice
Afsana
Shamita
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

I personally support Afsana. She's real. Shamita acts very hoity-toity, as if she is above the BB house in some way, as if she is not supposed to interact with people like these. Yet she's in the same house, trying to compete for the same trophy. So why this pretend high class? Aukat to dikha di usne apni OTT mein. So yahan pe kaisa ghamand?

Saare gharwale Shamita ki chaatne mein lage hain. Only person daring to stand up to Shamita and her condescending behavior is Afsana. So kudos to her.

I support Shamita bcoz Afsana is all about khali bartan bajna and the way in precap she has literally kicked Akasa 😑 and her language, she needs to go home and start shopping for her wedding.🙏

Don't support both. 

Afsana🤢😵 shamita🤔

How can someone support a crass women like Afsana ? Who doesn't respect other women ? Shames them insults them because of such women people go into depression. What she did with Shamita was just so wrong at many levels .

Shamita despite her shaming every now and then tried to put sense in her. Another day she insulted Shamita and then came with sorry. Shamita told her u behave in a certain pattern then u calm down and say sorry instead check on ur words when ur angry. Even in such moments Shamita tried to understand her when she shamed Shamita. Either it is that she is jealous or doesn't respect women.

Originally posted by riddhan

I support Shamita bcoz Afsana is all about khali bartan bajna and the way in precap she has literally kicked Akasa 😑 and her language, she needs to go home and start shopping for her wedding.🙏

here we go, predetermined positive opinions and POVs about someone else.

Originally posted by msd21

here we go, predetermined positive opinions and POVs about someone else.

ji dhanyavad 🙏

i dont like both

but i have to see what actually happened 

will judge who is more wrong based on that

anyone aready picking sides should wait a little to see more context

precaps are mostly manipulated

Cant support person like afsana

Shamita needs to stop bringing class in every argument