Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kiss-My-Ass

Partner was a 2 hero film, not carried only by Salman, No entry was a multi-starter where he had a 15 minute role and a song, Tere Naam was Average at BO, Mujse Shadi Karogi was a 2 hero film, which mostly worked on Akkis comedy. Coming to the original question. Who had the lowest flop phase. IMO it’s Salman. 

its not important because Salman has many blockbuster and srk didn't have a 300 crore film in his filmography. So what? Both are superstar srk was in his big phase around 2000/ 2009 Salman surclassed srk between 2010. /2019 and thats all they both had a big crazy stardom. Nowadays no One at their level and never Will be

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Salman can’t declass anyone when he had no class to begin with. 🤗

salman was the biiggest Indian megastar between 2010 to 2019. Srk was between 2000/2009 Salman still had big stardom even if diminished  srk Lost It years ago. Anyway no One Will Ever be at their level of stardom 

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Salman was going through a rough patch in his personal life from 2002-2008 but he continued to work in multiple movies in a year and those movies brought money for the producers that's why he continued to get work. His fandom and stardom were not affected which was the reason he was able to bounce back stronger in 2009 with Wanted and is still going strong.

Shahrukh's career after 2010 took a different turn. His movies are not able to cross more than 150 crores. Nowadays Ranveer Singh and Tiger Shroff's movies also cross 150 crores. Shahrukh tried to bounce back with Raees but that didn't work. Do his fans not go to theater to watch his movies now?

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail

Salman Khan IMO. During his flop phase he had the same position in Bollywood that Saif Ali Khan has now. SRK during his flops phase is still considered a superstar. 

Salman became a superstar overnight when Maine Pyaar Kiya released in 1989. Even in his flop phase he was in the top 3. His massive fan following has continued to increase every year. Shahrukh is the remnant of his past glory but he will always be remembered as one of the most famous actors of his time.

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail

Do fan letters reflect stardom more than box office records? Go check sk’s box office record from that time. Sk had many fans from the previous decade (90s) where he was the a rage among young girls and boys for his body but among people of early and mid 2000s he wasn’t a superstar. Most people were neutral about him until Wanted happened. And he started doing tv in 2008-2009, just around the time wanted happened 

Salman became a superstar overnight when Maine Pyaar Kiya released in 1989. I was a kid back then and I remember the craze he generated among youth. His Friend cap, black leather jacket, and Ray-Ban sunglasses became the trend.

Aishwarya's husband and sister-in-law shared their story about how they became his fans and ordered the famous Friend cap. Ash must've burned really bad when she heard that.

Most people were neural about him? When were you born? Salman was the biggest star in 90s. The Adidas shoes and red and white striped sweater he wore in Baaghi were in such demand that people ordered them from Dubai because there was a shortage in Mumbai due to fans buying them because they wanted to dress like Salman Khan.

Check out this video from 1991 where the crowd is crazy just to get near him. https://youtu.be/AFSvqq6YLPE

He got more applause than Shahrukh in KKHH even though Shahrukh was the lead. His hairstyle in Tere Naam was the rage in 2003-2004. Every school and college boy sported Radhe Mohan hairstyle. His fan base has been strong since 1989 and Salman is one star whose fans have increased never decreased.

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail

Okay, if you think so

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's husband and her sister-in-law also think the same. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

Not everyone is like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who calls herself classy when there's nothing remotely classy about her.

Cool story. Needs more dragons and shit. Maybe can cast classless Salman as the lead. 😍

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail

Salman’s sis Arpita and Mother Helen who hugged aish also think she’s one of the prettiest women around 😍 peace? 

Arpita and Helen never said Aishwarya is the most beautiful woman. 

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail

What are u trying to imply by using that gif when talking about class? Your cheap 🤮

I posted a gif from one of her most famous songs. Why are you calling me cheap? I'm not the one thrusting, Aishwarya is.

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Cool story. Needs more dragons and shit. Maybe can cast classless Salman as the lead. 😍

Ash's alleged abuse story is the best. No proof, just lies. Just like her lies "have never kissed on screen, I have never endorsed skin whitening creams, I did not date Vivek Oberoi...."

Why cast Salman when we have classless Aishwarya available.

Edited by 6-Feet-Apart - 2 years ago