Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shridharg

the problem is ZEEtv....non of the serials are doing good with trp....and even zee5 position is down...

....stupid CVs couldnt kind of some romantic moments with the broken bed ...were they worried of the set rent ....? rushed down stairs ...very boring episodes...i would have set the episodes on fire with meghaan  sizziling chemistry at least last few episodes .....most unromantic makers and writers .....intna age old script koun likhtha hai ...in 2021....they just dont love their show...that hatredness is seen in the scripts of MLs....

I second u they wasted most sizzling magical firey chemistry 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ they showed 80 90 century like show in 2021. CVS r so unromantic person on the earth might be in his her life there is no love left n he she jealous of others love life.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

but CVS wants to dragging his character till the last. They love all the villains that's why they didn't end his character. 

They didn't really need to end the character. All they needed to do was bring the truth forward and keep him a villain. They needed to end the marriage not the character. But they decided to let jai Singh win instead.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

16th? Last episode is on 15th Oct right? 

no last episode on 16th October.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

true. After watching it I too wonder for what he is going to jail? Cheating his wife???? Seriously? What law is it?

no dear cheating 2 ladies at the same time n do domestic violence with them that's why he is going to jail.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rish27

They didn't really need to end the character. All they needed to do was bring the truth forward and keep him a villain. They needed to end the marriage not the character. But they decided to let jai Singh win instead.

True. he could have come back to take revenge in another way. this was boring. Rani was trying to prove Jai was not a good one for Nandu for almost 11 months and she failed all attempts. That's we skipped.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridharg

then Ranisa will have to accompany jamaisa....to the jail in what not cases...this is madness a sheer madness ...i didnt get to see...
rain romance 

shower romance

tub romance

phool romance 

hide and seek romance

paint romance

flirt romance

ouchy romance

rain surprises veer with romantic gestures...

send ranisa to jail...

😭😭smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19

lols every type of romance now we can see in our dreams dear 🤣🤣 because we got the most unromantic CVS writer PH n leads 🤣

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

no dear cheating 2 ladies at the same time n do domestic violence with them that's why he is going to jail.

Domestic violence - that makes more sense. Still it's too small if a crime compared to his previous ones. These kind of crimes usually get only few month in jail maximum. 

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

16th bhabhisa. We can get done our wedding privately but I think other girls like to witness so there will be one more episode. I and Kiara have to save ourselves and come . Kajri should be white washed. Jai has to go to jail for ATBA type crime. Then we have to re marrry and say TIME HAS COME TO END THE SHOW. ( Apna time Aye gaya)🤣🤣

Then we can become private bhabhisa🤣🤣 Don't worry no one will interfere us afterwards. 🤣 No more crimes and criminals. We can live happily ever after.

You and bro can break many more beds🤣 Have a wonderful cricket team. Take care of bro's ears. Otherwise one day you will get confused which is bright red beetroot or bro's ears?🤣🤣

Lols 🤣🤣 it's hilarious 🤣🤣

Can't control my laugh 🤣🤣🤣

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

no last episode on 16th October.

they could have kept it one more week to cover 300 episodes...and give some rani and veer's moments so that fans be satisfied at the end ....marriage was not a big deal that too again ATBA style wala celebration...what a joke seriously....no music masti no friends and family attending the function cos it's not meant to be a grand celebration....what they did in the name of rituals...?

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

You have eagle eyes. Not radar. You can't see through my bedsheet, mattress and pillows. 🤣

I don't want to see what inside ur bed n who is inside 🤣🤣