I am sure it will be other way around 🤣🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
I wish that day will be come soon n I will be torture u non stop 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am sure it will be other way around 🤣🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
I wish that day will be come soon n I will be torture u non stop 🤣🤣
Will DV come to the last episode or do we have to assume he is again kidnapped?🤣🤣
He will not come yaar only Rani's father Ramadheer will come.Originally posted by: caller123
Will DV come to the last episode or do we have to assume he is again kidnapped?🤣🤣
I know. He should have brought. That's why I am joking about it🤣 I will assume it's 16th kidnapping , if they don't give a valid a reason.🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
He will not come yaar only Rani's father Ramadheer will come.
They already gave the reason that he was going for 12 Shivling yatra.Originally posted by: caller123
I know. He should have brought. That's why I am joking about it🤣 I will assume it's 16th kidnapping , if they don't give a valid a reason.🤣