Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

Now his magic coat is advanced can repair furniture too within seconds🤣

his magic coat was burn when he saved his wifey from gas pipeline blast 🤣🤣 now he don't have magic coat 🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

all ATBA team is very happy with their TRP n we viewers r sad what a opposite point of view 🤣🤣

We and they are always opposite. They are villains and we are  heroines 🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

No silly, I switched my bed with vikrams bed. 

🤣🤣🤣

Now he will be spending the first night on a mat.

🤣🤣

No way bro, I will get it change soon while you are busy with your remarriage I will get it done. 

You can enjoy nth night of your life in the broken bed. Enjoy🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail

his magic coat was burn when he saved his wifey from gas pipeline blast 🤣🤣 now he don't have magic coat 🤣

he didn't wear maic coat that. Magic coat is yellow /cream

caller123 thumbnail

lols Jai’s face will be black ⚫ tommorow 🤣🤣

This should have done months back and should have ended his character . 

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

all ATBA team is very happy with their TRP n we viewers r sad what a opposite point of view 🤣🤣

the problem is ZEEtv....non of the serials are doing good with trp....and even zee5 position is down...

....stupid CVs couldnt kind of some romantic moments with the broken bed ...were they worried of the set rent ....? rushed down stairs ...very boring episodes...i would have set the episodes on fire with meghaan  sizziling chemistry at least last few episodes .....most unromantic makers and writers .....intna age old script koun likhtha hai ...in 2021....they just dont love their show...that hatredness is seen in the scripts of MLs....

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Don't think we will say this tomorrow. We'll probably have to wait till Saturday.

They are sending him to jail??? For what??? Marrying someone from money isnt the kind of crime you send people to jail for. Cheating on your wife isn't Either. 

I will never understand the laws of the ITV world. Kidnapping, assault, attempted rape, forgery all forgiven. But this is what he goes to jail for. 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Don't think we will say this tomorrow. We'll probably have to wait till Saturday.

They are sending him to jail??? For what??? Marrying someone from money isnt the kind of crime you send people to jail for. Cheating on your wife isn't Either. 

I will never understand the laws of the ITV world. Kidnapping, assault, attempted rape, forgery all forgiven. But this is what he goes to jail for. 

true. After watching it I too wonder for what he is going to jail? Cheating his wife???? Seriously? What law is it?