Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Another 6 days for 20th, 

I don't know what exactly they want from SRK. 

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He had no drugs on him, I'm sorry but how the hell can they hold him for anything. Today justice has been denied. 

Someone's liberty taken. 

A sad day for law and justice.

This just shows the corruption. They wanted to torture SRK and they've done it. 

This is complete and utter shambles

Can we say it louder so that the entire country hears that HE HAD NO DRUGS ON HIM AND TESTED NEGATIVE. 

International media needs to pick this up. 

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

I'm back to my original theory.. somebody with a lot of power is offended with srk... 

This reserve order is rubbish.. Basically you don't have any reason to hold him so you say reserve order knowing fully well there is a week off..he'll get bail now on the 20th... Disgusting 

So he will get bail on the 20th? Or will they drag it out further?

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

SRK hasn’t bowed til now and he won’t in the future either. Now I want to see a deadly SRK who has a hand in bringing down the geriatric demon once and for all.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: goldstar678

Another 6 days for 20th, 

I don't know what exactly they want from SRK. 

I think so too.

He will get bail.

Is it only me or the godi media is now changing its stance and supporting Aryan?

My grandma was watching stupid Indian news channels and usual and is now saying he’s innocent 

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I think so too.

He will get bail.

Is it only me or the godi media is now changing its stance and supporting Aryan?

My grandma was watching stupid Indian news channels and usual and is now saying he’s innocent 

Maybe Aryan will be the reason people wake up and smell the coffee regarding the current state of affairs in their country. 

Aaj Shah Rukh ka beta, kaal mera! This should be shouted out loud. 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Stardust91

So he will get bail on the 20th? Or will they drag it out further?

I think he should get it on the 20th... It feels like the judge wants to appear 'just' but doesn't want to offend the higher ups.   

Bec if he was truly for justice he would have given bail today... If he truly was in the government pocket he would have rejected the bail.... 

These kind of judges are the worst... Too weak to pick a side and only worried about how they 'appear'.. 

Absolute sh#tshow

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thankfully they didnt declared a terrorist for this" we'll have a blast" πŸ·

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Poor kid.. and poor parents.. can only send strength and prayers there way

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bips

I think he should get it on the 20th... It feels like the judge wants to appear 'just' but doesn't want to offend the higher ups.   

Bec if he was truly for justice he would have given bail today... If he truly was in the government pocket he would have rejected the bail.... 

These kind of judges are the worst... Too weak to pick a side and only worried about how they 'appear'.. 

Absolute sh#tshow

6 days of mental torture and emotional trauma for Shah&Gauri. Shah must be stressed and panicked. 

6 days of pain and suffering and psychological trauma for Aryan. I think he will be traumatised to the extent that he might not even want to stay around; he might go to NY or LA when he can. 

Suhana also might decide she doesn't want to debut anymore. It's worrying to see a brother go through all this. 

AbRam is too little to make sense but he most likely also knows that something very bad has happened to bhaiyya. 

I feel so sad for the family. 

To top it all off there must be so much trolling on their SM accounts to the extent that Shah might even take a sabbatical until he has to return for promotions. 

Now I truly wonder if I was right. If Shah will leave BW as soon as Pathan and Raju's movie are done.