JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

SRK's parents had political connections before BW.His mother's picture with PM Indira Gandhi.

SRK,a bad actor got lead role in TV and films from the beginning.

Irfan good actor got his 1st lead role after 15 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx994H3YEKQ

video from 4:38

Edited by JackSparrowcraz - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: PakhiPardesi

Every hater who’s never been able to digest SRK’s success is now coming out of the woodwork with all these conspiracy theories to discredit him. Gimme a break, don’t you have better things to do like drool over some new hawt girl or guy in town instead of digging old graves?! 

Urvashi rautela is gorgeous no matter what she says … that’s why she’s still in Bollywood. It’s not like other actresses are keeping their stories together or have intelligent things to say either! Except maybe priyanka and the other pagent winners, they’re all ek hi thali ke chatte batte

SRK had political connections before doing films.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

SRK is back! A 500 cr hit wouldn't have done for him,what this misadventure by BJP has done.People from his own community,who may have been upset with him for not standing up for them publicly..now feel as protective as ever.

I myself had given up any hope of his revival.

Now I think that this his second innings and he will be bigger and better than ever.This is the destiny of King Khan

BJP made another career..that of Priyanka Gandhi.Whether she deserves or not.She grabbed the moment and like a true politician ran with it.

Edited by you2 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: you2

SRK is back! A 500 cr hit wouldn't have done for him,what this misadventure by BJP has done.People from his own community,who may have been upset with him for not standing up for them publicly..now feel as protective as ever.

I myself had given up any hope of his revival.

Now I think that this his second innings and he will be bigger and better than ever.This is the destiny of King Khan

BJP made another career..that of Priyanka Gandhi.Whether she deserves or not.She grabbed the moment and like a true politician ran with it.

PR gimmick? 😲

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Whoa, so Irrfan Khan & SRK started around the same time.

Can someone please fact-check that photo of SRK's mom with Indira Gandhi shown in this video? 

I've heard he had contacts in film industry as well.

If that's true, then when I come to think of it, yes, all 3 Khans got their starts via nepotism.

Amitabh (well almost everyone knows his mom's closeness with Indira Gandhi), in a way, had huge contacts as well.

Nepotism, it seems, has been around for far too long, and only now being noticed. I hope all this visibility at least results in more deserving outsiders being given chances.

Haiwan thumbnail

BTW, I've noticed many a times when talk of nepotism comes up, or anything related to SSR comes up, some immediately start rolling their eyes thinking of the 3-letter-political party of India.

Hence pointing out, Dhruv Rathee, who's done this video, is absolutely hated by Indian RW trolls. 🤣

I on the other hand, like his content.

So watch this video bereft of any bias. ❤️

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tapori

Whoa, so Irrfan Khan & SRK started around the same time.

Can someone please fact-check that photo of SRK's mom with Indira Gandhi shown in this video? 

I've heard he had contacts in film industry as well.

If that's true, then when I come to think of it, yes, all 3 Khans got their starts via nepotism.

Amitabh (well almost everyone knows his mom's closeness with Indira Gandhi), in a way, had huge contacts as well.

Nepotism, it seems, has been around for far too long, and only now being noticed. I hope all this visibility at least results in more deserving outsiders being given chances.

What Nepotism lol .SRK's mom was a govt official probably had a pic with the PM .His father was also a freedom fighter who was awarded by the govt .That doesn't make them politicians 💁

Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

What Nepotism lol .SRK's mom was a govt official probably had a pic with the PM .His father was also a freedom fighter who was awarded by the govt .That doesn't make them politicians 💁

Probabilities are endless. I was requesting for a fact-check to understand the truth. Not an opinionated defense. 😆

Do you know how many government officials exist? And how many get to meet the prime minister? That too in those days. For me that sounds like a big deal.

Edited by tapori - 2 years ago
Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I wouldn’t believe a word out of Dhruv Rathee’s mouth, dude’s got no credibility. 

Originally posted by: elim

This reaffirms he had political connection before films.