Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: silk12

How Sanjana have photos of her sister and Suhana.   Hw is that even possible.   Ayush mom died many years ago.    Hw even she met soha?     Kucchhh bhi logic???

Sanjana was comparing Sona-Suhana pic to compare herself in looks with Suhana.  There was no pic of Minal-Mrinal her sister with Suhana.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I couldn't exactly watch the Dev Sanjana scene properly...what was it? I think he rejected her and her claim of being Soha's aunt. That's it I guess.

The family dinner/lunch table scene was my absolute favourite. So much pleasure while listening to Ishwari's lite's kaands ðŸ˜† that too in front of everyone. Ishwari's parvarish! 

But more than that I liked Ranveer praising Sonakshi. She deserves to be appreciated more for dealing with a family like Dixits. Who better than the son in law of the family. GKB tried to play the rich card again today but all the son in law was interested in was simplicity! Nice guy...how did he fall for Ishwari lite? Love is truly blind... Sonakshi being the prime example ðŸ˜† 

Dev did try to tell Sonakshi everything...good going.

Today for the first time I didn't see obsession for Dev in Sanjana's scenes. She wanted her niece today. Eventually she'll come to Dev but today her focus was on her only family. 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

This deserves a separate thread for sure.

Sonakshi looks pissed. Rightfully so.

Dabulls23 thumbnail

It took another married man Ranveer to praise Sonaxi the way she should have been praised by Dev and rest of the Dickshits...Pay close attention you all Dixits.  

Ranveer was the only husband's face I remember who taught Neha english and they fell in love and got married but wasn't happy living in small house with Ranveer's family.  I remember Ranvir's bhabhi was so nice to Neha.  At that time she cribbed about joint family & wanted to move out.  So I don't remember her divorcing and marriying another guy as I did not watch full 2nd season.  BTW Neha-Ranveer good looking couple. ðŸ‘ðŸž

It was laughable to see Sanjana still allowed to talk to Dev in his office.  He should have just thrown her out b4 letting her open her mouth.  Her obsession has moved from Dev to Suhana.  Mai Mausi hoon, prove karoongi, aur mera haq hai Suhana par.  Lol as if it would stand in any court.

Loved watching Maate Ishu's (Proud as a peacock)  wonderful expression when Ranveer spilled the beans about Neha The chhoti Ishu, their happy marriage, She just did not want to take care of her Sick & Old  MIL.  But same Neha can demand explanation why Sona or Dev doesn't take care of Ishu ðŸĪĄ

It was laugh worthy that Dev clone Ayush talking about his mother being from Kolkata, Bengali language & all he remembered.  Wow JD CVs aap ke brain ki to Wah Wah ðŸ‘ðŸĪŠ

I want to see DevAkshi now platting how to get rid of this Gnat-Mosquito Psycho sanjana.  Though its october and end of mosquito season (I am suffering) wish she disappears pronto. ðŸĪĒsmiley42

Thx Su for the WU.

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

It took another married man Ranveer to praise Sonaxi the way she should have been praised by Dev and rest of the Dickshits...Pay close attention you all Dixits.  

Ranveer was the only husband's face I remember who taught Neha english and they fell in love and got married but wasn't happy living in small house with Ranveer's family.  I remember Ranvir's bhabhi was so nice to Neha.  At that time she cribbed about joint family & wanted to move out.  So I don't remember her divorcing and marriying another guy as I did not watch full 2nd season.  BTW Neha-Ranveer good looking couple. ðŸ‘ðŸž

It was laughable to see Sanjana still allowed to talk to Dev in his office.  He should have just thrown her out b4 letting her open her mouth.  Her obsession has moved from Dev to Suhana.  Mai Mausi hoon, prove karoongi, aur mera haq hai Suhana par.  Lol as if it would stand in any court.

Loved watching Maate Ishu's (Proud as a peacock)  wonderful expression when Ranveer spilled the beans about Neha The chhoti Ishu, their happy marriage, She just did not want to take care of her Sick & Old  MIL.  But same Neha can demand explanation why Sona or Dev doesn't take care of Ishu ðŸĪĄ

It was laugh worthy that Dev clone Ayush talking about his mother being from Kolkata, Bengali language & all he remembered.  Wow JD CVs aap ke brain ki to Wah Wah ðŸ‘ðŸĪŠ

I want to see DevAkshi now platting how to get rid of this Gnat-Mosquito Psycho sanjana.  Though its october and end of mosquito season (I am suffering) wish she disappears pronto. ðŸĪĒsmiley42

Thx Su for the WU.

They showed post leap that Neha is married to Vineet and very happy with him post her divorce with Ranveer. This was her husband 

https://twitter.com/Mann_ka_Rishta/status/1441427436793565189?s=20

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/banjara_shaheer/status/1445074079334092803?s=20

This was her husband but writers don't care 😂

Brule thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally, someone does something sensible. Dev should have sat back on the sofa and enjoyed the show. 

This CEO and top nutritionist don't have any lawyers? Why cant they delegate all this work? 

Look at the gumption of this Sanjana, how is she STILL employed at Devs office? what happened to the transfer order flying around at home? 

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brule

Finally, someone does something sensible. Dev should have sat back on the sofa and enjoyed the show. 

This CEO and top nutritionist don't have any lawyers? Why cant they delegate all this work? 

Look at the gumption of this Sanjana, how is she STILL employed at Devs office? what happened to the transfer order flying around at home? 

Exactly ðŸ‘  Oblivious and Clueless CEO Dev and brunnette airhead wife Sona handles everything.  But but at the end of the day who rules ???  Bolo Bolo

Maate Ishworry ðŸ˜Ą she will do some kaand to throw a curve ball into this mess.  watch

Sorry for calling my SOna brunnette airhead.  But sometimes she does.  What was Psycho doing in Sona's office or was it Dev's office?  or Home? Not sure

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago