Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

ranveer is talking about foundation of marriage they did forget ab comments pad ke yaad aagya hoga

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Doodle12

the fact that they haven't mentioned it once it means that they did forget. baad me likh denge something illogical

also according to that they must've been married for what 3 months, itne me hi neha is mad. 

Yeah, I agree.

But when did Neha do second marriage? Some days before 7years leap or few days after Devakshi's separation?

Till Shubh's birth, she was married to the new guy. Now the story is happening after 3 years. So Neha Ranveer might have been reunited before 3 years also (if she took divorce from Ranveer new guy after Shubh calling Dev as Dad)

Edited by RadiantSpark - 2 years ago
Doodle12 thumbnail

neha can't take care of her saas when she's ill.

also neha to sonakshi how she doesn't care for ishu. yaar insaan kitna drama kar sakta hai

Doodle12 thumbnail

till shubh they were married. idek what happened

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

neha can't take care of her saas when she's ill.

also neha to sonakshi how she doesn't care for ishu. yaar insaan kitna drama kar sakta hai

It is called Hippocrazy🤣

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ranveer is talking about foundation of marriage they did forget ab comments pad ke yaad aagya hoga

Ranveer saying we had issues but now we are happy cracked me up. They legit got divorced and she married someone else 😂

silk12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How Sanjana have photos of her sister and Suhana.   Hw is that even possible.   Ayush mom died many years ago.    Hw even she met soha?     Kucchhh bhi logic???

silk12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In precap its just shown that Dev tells sona abt sanjana being masi of soha.    What abt her proposal?    He did tell her that or not.  

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

FINALLY kisi ne toh Sona ki tareef ki! 👏

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: silk12

How Sanjana have photos of her sister and Suhana.   Hw is that even possible.   Ayush mom died many years ago.    Hw even she met soha?     Kucchhh bhi logic???

The photo in Sanjana's hand is of Sonakshi & Suhana