Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 04 Oct 2021

Posted: 2 years ago

Dev is shocked  as Sanjana reveals she is Maasi of Suhana .

Sanjana reveals her elder sister Mrinal Arora ran away from home and got married tk arohit Verma . She never contacted the family . When she was pregnant she came to meet them . Parents forgave n accepted their marriage but a heated argument between her dad n Rohit separated them again never again to meet l she learns about death of didi n jeejaji .

Dev asks her to stop making stories . sanja starts Taloja of serendipity. She was brought to Dev once again through Suhana  . Dev asks her tk stop talking of serendipity. If she could not get adev by her confessions she was trying to use Suhana  . Sanjana states she was not lying . Dev orders her to leave .

At Dixit house Dev tells Sona to be brave and strong as they will together face all adversity and emerge winners together . Sona is confused n scared .. but before Dev can reveal Neha’s husband arrives . The house is in a flurry of activity , Ishwari n GKB welcome their Ranvir I Damaad ji . Invite him to join the family for dinner. Ishwari serves him extra purines and sabzi , He complains of over eating n unhealthy eating habits. 
Damaad ji then appreciates how hard Sona bhaabhi worked at home at office , kids and kitchen too , also she always kept the family together n never talked of separating , Neha clearly displays her disapproval of Ranvir Damaad ji , 

During the meals Ishwari senses some tensions between Neha and Ranvir . She pleads him to reveal . Dev encourages him tk discuss his problems as they were family . 
Ranvir reveals his mom was ill n Neha had tk take care of her , which I Neha found difficult , so she wa rs Neha n Rohit live separately from rest of his family . Dixit family is shocked . Rohit further reveal he presently could not afford a caretaker for his mom n a new house for Them selves . Neha is furious with Ravnir for revealing their personal problems to everyone , she states as is always done the girl will be accused n blamed for being wrong , be is beti or Bahu . while the boy will not be blamed at all be is something or damaad . Girls don’t have the right to be happy or demand their own happiness at all ,  Ishwari n Dev  are shocked n try to calm down Neha but she shuts herself in her room 

Sanjana reaches her room and searches the entire place for pictures of Suhana and her sister Mrinal . She throws the entire place in disarray , Reema is shocked n tries to fine out what was the problem . Sanjana tells her that Dev called her a liar and ordered her out , how could she stoop so lo at that she would try such a thing . How could Dev think that way about Sanjana ? Reema asks Sanjana to calm down as she had no evidences to prove her point to Dev , Sanjana then makes up her mind to get evidences . . 

precap 

Sona finds a transfer order to Mumbai for Sanjana . She asks Dev n he reveals Sanjana was Maasi of Suhana. She was Suhana’s biological mother’s real sister . Sona is taken aback .

.Sanjana  reaches the house if Mr  n Mrs Verma . They are taken aback to see her , 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Bahot badhiya episode.... sadistic pleasure watching Ishwari's face today 😆

Must watch... Sanjana's scenes were meaningful too.

I think, the track is going to be quite engaging for at least this week. Read some spoilers that Devakshi plan against Sanjana.

Coming to the episode, it was dramatic and kinda sad too. Suhana already bore a lot due to Ayush's entry, Ishwari's geniusess, Golu and Neha's words... Now Sanjana has come to claim Suhana.

I don't think there would be court track as it is going to be some emotional conversation or debate between Sanjana and Dixits. I just hope Ishwari (or Neha) doesn't support Sanjana in this issue.

Sanjana got Rohit Verma's photo by courier. Can't madam have her sister's wedding picture with herself? Also Sanjana comes to know about Suhana so easily and she is clueless about baby swap. No consistency and logic... The fight between Rohit and Arora is due to baby swap most probably...

logical loopholes

1. menal ne aise ghar me love marriage ki jahan bacche hi badal diye for a boi child sure

2. dev in initial epidoes threatening everyone " kisi ko bhi ye baat pata nhi chalni chahiye " 

sanju " kolkata hospital se pata chala bacche badal diye gye"

3. sanjana jis behen se saalo nhi mili now wants to meet suhana. also am sorry ayush is your bhanja usko tumhari behen jaanti thi. your behen had no connection to ayush

4. neha ranveer uhm how when what

Sanjana's scenes are quite good except the ek tarfa pyaar song...

I don't think makers forgot that Neha has married a rich guy. Most probably, she didn't find any love with Sachin (or Vineet or whatever name is it) so separated cordially and got united with Ranveer since he is her true love. Kinda happy as I liked them together.

She might have adjusted with Ranveer for few months but couldn't tolerate when she was given many work...

Anyways, Mamta doesn't have much brain to explain it.

But, why is Neha demanding for property? First, I thought Neha would use the money for her MIL's treatment. Or else, she is asking money for a new rental house... So many questions... Yet to be answered.

Honestly, it's unbelievable that they haven't bothered to give an explanation about how Neha is with Ranveer now after marrying some Vineet and living a happy married life in S1. It just shows unbelievable level of lethargy on part of the cast and crew. Because they just know that they can show anything & ppl might lap it up. Imagine messing up like this at work. We will probably lose our jobs. We are expected to proof read even normal emails many times before sending it. But here these ppl actually think they can show anything & not even bother providing a token explanation. The arrogance/carelessness or whatever else you call it is on another level

Edited by GoodVibes1010 - 2 years ago

the fact that they haven't mentioned it once it means that they did forget. baad me likh denge something illogical

also according to that they must've been married for what 3 months, itne me hi neha is mad. 

Edited by Doodle12 - 2 years ago

If Sanjana's parents alive, there is some point to claim Suhana... They are dead most probably as she said some episodes back. Why is she claiming now?

She is a  young bachelorette and can lead her life happily, right? If she want, she can meet her like how the Vermas meet her.

Also, this Neha doesn't want to take care of her in laws, Neha wants a comfortable married life, Neha wants to live alone has been discussed a hundred times in S1.. Right from episode 1 & there was a full fledged track involving Neha Ranveer regarding the exact same issues post Dev and Sonakshi's marriage which eventually ended in Neha's divorce. Am honestly shocked the writers think they can repeat the exact same issues (with worse writing) & also undo the fact that Neha was married to someone else. How come it's this easy to write an Indian TV show ?

Originally posted by Doodle12

the fact that they haven't mentioned it once it means that they did forget. baad me likh denge something illogical

also according to that they must've been married for what 3 months, itne me hi neha is mad. 

Or they remember & don't care ? 😂