Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 04 Oct 2021 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

If Sanjana's parents alive, there is some point to claim Suhana... They are dead most probably as she said some episodes back. Why is she claiming now?

She is a  young bachelorette and can lead her life happily, right? If she want, she can meet her like how the Vermas meet her.

Aunt cannot claim unless child has no one.  Here birth certificate has sona as mother.  But cvs definitely going to show illogical way.  May b they will show sanj having rights like mother.  Mein maasi hun..    A new law written for sanj track..🀣

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

My reaction to your WU today

Confused emoticon facebook emoticons squint confused or upset smileys facebook cliparts

Viji

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watched today to see Psycho getting taste of her medicine and Dev calling her lier πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It is a mix feeling even if she is β€œ mother’s sis” legally she has no claim on the child .

Ranveer & Neha 🀣🀣🀣

J am watching for time pass to know how β€œ hilarious β€œ it will go on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wait & watch 😁😁😁..every day some thing funny happens 😁

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hate that this Ms. Stupidity now has a song on our awesome Devakshi soundtrack 🀬🀬

What are the makers thinking??! She is not 3rd lead - she is just side angle. Stop giving her so much spotlight

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Todays episode was so blah! 

I only liked that finally someone is praising sona for keeping the family together. Now ish can talk about parvarish & family ko jod ke rakhna bs to her daughter & son in law. What a hypocrite!

Sanjana no words! I now only see sona & Sanjana for their clothes & accessories. Sana also looks so pretty!

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Ranveer is back with no explanation🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

At least he praised Sona, so three cheers to Ranveer!!!!

Neha is the true daughter of Ishwari.. hypocrisy galore! She has an issue taking care of her MIL, so she came here and taunting that Sona and Dev aren't taking care of Ishwari?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also, wtf was the bgm when Serendipity walked out of Dev's office? Was it really needed? They were talking about her niece and then 'ek tarfa pyaar'? Really?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

My reaction to your WU today

Confused emoticon facebook emoticons squint confused or upset smileys facebook cliparts

Viji

so cute Viji 

Keep it up 

I love this πŸ€—

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

So Ranveer is back with no explanation🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

At least he praised Sona, so three cheers to Ranveer!!!!

Neha is the true daughter of Ishwari.. hypocrisy galore! She has an issue taking care of her MIL, so she came here and taunting that Sona and Dev aren't taking care of Ishwari?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also, wtf was the bgm when Serendipity walked out of Dev's office? Was it really needed? They were talking about her niece and then 'ek tarfa pyaar'? Really?

Sanj is now out n out vamp mode πŸ€”

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

I hate that this Ms. Stupidity now has a song on our awesome Devakshi soundtrack 🀬🀬

What are the makers thinking??! She is not 3rd lead - she is just side angle. Stop giving her so much spotlight

I think cvs went wrong in casting sanj character.  Rest all characters casting was superb.  Even children are best.  But sana cannot express.  May b she is acting after many years.  But she is in krp almost month.  Still she is not picking up in acting.  

This season first 2 months ayush bcom lead n now sanj bcom leadπŸ˜†

Ria23 thumbnail

So neha madam cannot take care of her ill mil. But guves gyaan to sona. She was jealous the way sona has been handling things. 

So dev and ishu maata your sister/daughter wants to live alone. But if sona makes the same demand what would u do??