Frequent Posters

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

sorry i always confused with both😆

thanks to fieryliness

I mess up with dates and you with name.

Today I was arguing with my boss ki today is last day of the month, I have another day to wrap up. He was like you are still in India and not Canada...🤣

Clouddingie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Twitter par fans discussing about mangalsutra and sindoor ðŸ˜†

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clouddingie

Congratulations to your sis

Me toh drama khatam hone par hi dekhungi ðŸ˜†

thank u🤗

smart move..🤣 mujhe nahi ho pata ye..atleast ab toh 4 episode aane ke baad drama start karate hua. Warna pehle toh cut to cut ongoing drama dekhate the..aur  khud ko samjate the next time wait karuge pura drama complete hone ka.🤣

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

I mess up with dates and you with name.

Today I was arguing with my boss ki today is last day of the month, I have another day to wrap up. He was like you are still in India and not Canada...🤣

yaha bhi Canada🤣

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

yaha bhi Canada🤣

Yup...cause I am Canada return...🤣

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh! Lord... I had seen this Vlog...😆 The crew members who were sitting there along with them were teasing PriyAnkit when Pri was checking Ankit's neck for some mark and after few seconds they walked off the room saying hamare room main chalo something like that ðŸ˜† These people connected that Tavish kissing section to this...😆 I just slept through that part earlier...🤣

Both sections are from same vlog😆 And ab this was deleted from YT for some reason god knows. The title was we are pangebaaz. And today ig story again he has some scratch mark on his neck tho pehle lagi aag main ghee pad gaya ðŸ¤£

Clouddingie thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

thank u🤗

smart move..🤣 mujhe nahi ho pata ye..atleast ab toh 4 episode aane ke baad drama start karate hua. Warna pehle toh cut to cut ongoing drama dekhate the..aur  khud ko samjate the next time wait karuge pura drama complete hone ka.🤣

I don't have patience to wait for every week episode so ek saath dekhti hu. I tried watching the devil judge but nahi ho paya last 4 eps rah gaye.

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clouddingie

Twitter par fans discussing about mangalsutra and sindoor ðŸ˜†

Lack of story creates this kind of situations, where mangalsutra and sindoor are more important than missing story...😆

Clouddingie thumbnail

Lack of story creates this kind of situations, where mangalsutra and sindoor are more important than missing story...😆

Isse achi stories ao3 me mil jati hai 

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Both sections are from same vlog😆 And ab this was deleted from YT for some reason god knows. The title was we are pangebaaz. And today ig story again he has some scratch mark on his neck tho pehle lagi aag main ghee pad gaya ðŸ¤£

His real girlfriend must have reported that vlog ðŸ¤£