Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Siya was found. The divine light guided them towards the lotus.

coderlady thumbnail

As a father, Dashrath would be very worried for Ram. Will Ram wake when Siya does?

Digvijay_Priy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally they found her!!! The divine light was their guide!!!

Not only Dashrath, everyone is super worried! U will find out soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’—πŸ˜€

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow siya unhe mili.. ab Siya ko Janak adopt karenge...

One question..Siya kaliyug se Time travel ki toh use kiya kaliyug bale events yaad honge?

Digvijay_Priy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Wow siya unhe mili.. ab Siya ko Janak adopt karenge...

One question..Siya kaliyug se Time travel ki toh use kiya kaliyug bale events yaad honge?

Siya adoption on the way!!!πŸ’–

Siya ko thode se Kaliyug ke events yaad rahege, aur baki sab Tretayug ke events yaad rahege!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’πŸ₯°πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ˜

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thnxx for clearing my doubt..🀩

Waiting for next one 🀩

Digvijay_Priy thumbnail

Your always welcome πŸ˜½πŸ˜½πŸ’–πŸ’–

Am working on the update! Will update soon ☺️

Stay tuned β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

Digvijay_Priy thumbnail

Chapter 7:

Mithila

They were shocked and surprised as they saw............

A girl around the age of 6-7 years old was lying unconscious inside of the lotus!

They could beleive what they were seeing!

Janak and KushalDhavaj slowly turned their head towards eachothers direction. Janak nodded his head signalling something to KushalDhavaj. KushalDhavaj understood his elder brothers signals and both the brothers slowly stepped forward, entering inside the water body, then bent down and picked up the Lotus. They slowly started walking out of the lake with the Lotus in their hands and went near the ladies and gently put the Lotus on the ground. The Ladies and Urmila were just staring at them!

The again a streak of light took form, and it started to surround Janak, then it went near the lotus and began to surround it! The light then disappeared. This was indicating.... Janak to pick up the girl!

Janak sighed and.......

Slowly bent down and hesitantly yet gently picked up the girl in his arms! 

Then again a divine glow appeared! It was in the shape of a lotus! It started to expand in size, and soon whole kingdom of Videha was filled with the divine glow

( Janak 's  POV )

I was surprised to a girl whose age was about 6 -7 years old was lying unconscious inside of the flower! 

" Kon hoge iske Mata- Pita? " This was the question which was continueslly roaming in my mind...

" Now what? " Another question took birth in my mind! Suddenly an idea struck me! I signalled something to KushalDhavaj in a secret sign language which was taught to us both in gurukul! We both slowly walked towards the lotus, in the process entering the lake. Both of us picked one side of the big flower. After picking up the Lotus ,we started to take small carefully steps. Then we stepped out of the lake and started to head towards the ladies. 

After we reached towards the Ladies, we slowly and Gently started to keep the Lotus on the ground! 

Then to everyone's suprise a light again started to form! And then it started t- to surround me!  Then the light started to surround the Lotus! This indicated.........

" Kya m- muj- mujhe us Kanya ko uth- uthana hai?? " I questioned myself.

I sighed and slowly bent down and picked up the girl hesitantly.

Then again a divine glow started to surround us, but this time in the shape of a Lotus!

}}}-------------------------------⌲

Ending it here β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ’ž hope u like it 😸

}}}-------------------------------⌲

coderlady thumbnail

The divine light is guiding them and their actions. Siya has found a new home.

Digvijay_Priy thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

The divine light is guiding them and their actions. Siya has found a new home.

Yep! Siya has found a new home and a awesome family!!!.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’—β€οΈβ£οΈ