Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Digvijay_Priy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

And for all those people who are asking for updates πŸ˜… I will update in the evening πŸ™‚ or at night πŸŒƒ!!!

Digvijay_Priy thumbnail

Sorry I will update lateπŸ₯Ί because I am down with cold and a lil bit of cough 🀒πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Pls pray for meπŸ˜…πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ€žπŸ€ž

Digvijay_Priy thumbnail

Hey guys. I am sorry to say that I can't update today as I am not feeling well 😞 because of the cold, cough and fever. The doctor told me to take rest . I will update tomorrow pakka.

Edited by UnicornPrincess - 2 years ago
Digvijay_Priy thumbnail

Charecter Sketch!

Child Cast :

Siya - Born in Kaliyug, is the incarnation of goddess Lakshmi ! Daughter of Durga and Varun. Both of her parents had passed away when she was only 3 years old. She was bought up in the care of a young couple Uma and Mahadevan... The young couple passed away in a tragic accident when she was 5 years old..... Now she was growing up in the care of Savitri and Virinchi.... Even at a young age she was a great dancer, a great martial artist, a amazing Veena player, a fluent speaker and reader of Sanskrit!Image

Ram - Born in Tretayug, is the incarnation of lord Vishnu ! Son of Maharani Kaushalya and Maharaj Dasharath. Considers both Sumitra and Kaikeyi as his mothers! Has four brothers who he loves equally! Is the shishya of gurudev Vaishishta ! Master in archery! Even at a young age, he is more mature than many adults! Is respectful , kind, compassionate and a follower of Dharma! Can play the Veena. quite well! And excels at fighting!

Urmila - The daughter of Maharaj Janak and Maharani Sunaina! Is chirpy , bubbly and fun loving! ( U will get to know more about her further in the story )

Lakshman -  The son of Maharaj Dasharath and Sumitra! Is short tempered, and very protective of his  " Ram bhaiya ".

( Note : Other than Ram and Siya , the information about the other characters is briefly mentioned, and the reason for that is , the fact that they will be revealed more in the further parts of the story! )

Adult Cast :

Durga - Biological mother of Siya , a kind lady! Sadly she passed away with her husband, when her dear daughter was only 3 years old.

Varun - Biological father of Siya, a calm man ! Passed away with his wife.

Uma - Family friend of Siya's family! A great dancer ! Passed away in a tragedy!

Mahadevan - Family friend of Siya's family! A martial artist! Passed away in a tragedy!

( Ignore his attire)

Savitri - Adoptive mom of Siya! A great Veena player!

Virinchi - Adoptive dad of Siya ! A fluent Sanskrit speaker!

Dashrath - Father of Ram! King of Ayodhya! Husband of 3 wives'.

Kaushalya -  Mother of Ram! Queen of Ayodhya! First wife of Dashrath!

Sumitra - Mother of Lakhman and Shatrughan! Third wife of Dashrath!

Sunaina - Mother of Urmila ! Queen of Mithila! Wife of Janak!

Janak - Father of Urmila ! King of Mithila! Husband of Sunaina!

ChandharaBhagha - Mother of Mandavi and Shrutkirti ! Queen of Sankasya ! Wife of KushalDhavaj!

KushalDhavaj - Husband of ChandharaBhagha! Father of Mandavi and Shrutkirti! King of Sankasya!

Author - Me ( Ria) !! Hope u liked the character sketch πŸ˜‰ I will update soon!!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—β£οΈβ£οΈβ£οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜»πŸ˜»β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•β£οΈβ£οΈπŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜»πŸ’ž

Edited by UnicornPrincess - 2 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Interesting cs 

Hope we get to see the faces too 😜

Continue soon πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ’•

Digvijay_Priy thumbnail

Awwie thx!πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ 

Your wish has been fulfilled my aka!πŸ˜œπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£

Will update soon πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜Έ