Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Happy New Year dismiley31 

Wishing you a very prosperous and healthy year ahead.

Hope_Life thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I feel a silk ladder unrolled around me

Making me lean over you to enable thee

A hopeless fusion of your presence and me

Loving you secretly, always like the first time.

By: Mysticaldivine

Happy New Year to All Arshi wasis here...

Beautiful poem with visuals smiley32

Hope_Life thumbnail

Happy New Year to All the Arshians here

Who came in front of whom?

Kaun aya kisske samne?

I won't let myself come in front of him. A declaration Khushi made and tried her best to cage herself in her home, relying on her relishing chanas. Ah, it will be a saza, a punishment for a year if she sees his face...Laad Governor's face, the one she sees in her dreams almost every night, but she doesn't want to see it on New Year's eve. Really undigestable thought, but she was munching it on all day and all night until she made so many Jalaibis in this disturbing situation... She won't lose this bet she had with him. She will prove that she can't goof up with this what he claimed so loud and clear to her.

Arnav was in the same boat, busy with his lappy, tick-tocking every thought about her, rejecting every idea of NK and Akash, which was ending up with Khushi. Oh, he made his way smoother by sarcastically challenging both of them with Khushi's plans they might follow or decide to take on instead of his practical one. Oh well, ring the bell and wish the new year.

Was it that simple? If it was, then how come it was bugging you all day long, Mr Raizada?

He said no to Akash and finally told him to take Khushi's advice for his sticky situation. Ah, didn't he tell him not to do so a while ago. Make up your mind Mr.Laad Governor.

Bara Baje ke in pano main humne agar uss Laad Governor ka chehra dekh liya to pure saal ka kalyan ho jayega. Aur kuch nahim bas what the what karti reh jayegi Khushi...

If you will see that Laad Governor face Khushi at twelve, then your whole year will be done and you won't do much except What the ....What the...😆

Well he reached after making sure that she wasn't home and leave the premises but his phone brings him back to his challenger to lose his own bet. What the...An unforgettable moment when she turns on the lights and he was in front of her. The one she didn't want to see. A moment got seized making history in their lives.

Take it and return it: The kiss of love. ~unknown~

A kiss of love was so sweet; she had her favourite sweet and turned to his face; he indulged that innocence with his loving eyes. A wish came true, a prayer or a hidden desire to see her face on this eve. It was like he wanted to say that you are all the reasons I need to celebrate New Year, or any celebration, because it makes me happy. He was collecting these precious memories of spending moments like these with her, and one day he would tell her how these moments made her forgive all of his pain.

She was stunned, got halted by this thought that how could he lose his challenge? How is that even possible? Well, he never loses, don't forget Khushi...But you can't understand these things easily. He will make you understand all of these by kissing you loud and clear, asking you the same in return...

Wait a minute! She didn't lose; he did...Ah!

Ab kaun aya kisske samne? Aap galat waqt par galat jagha Pohnche Mr Raizada. Humara pur saal Barbaad karne...

Who came in front of whom? You came to the wrong place at the wrong time Mr Raizada to ruin my year...

Oh, Hello, maine bhi tumhara chehra dekha hai... 

I saw your face, too, Missy. ASR hissed, but she wasn't done yet.

So what if you saw my face, but I saw yours? She is persistent that seeing his face is worse than seeing hers.😆 He has no answer to this declaration either. He is the one who this bar that high to let her think otherwise.😆

Her yapping showed her nervousness; seeing him in her room made him shut her mouth...well, he would fulfil her wish to come to her room through the window many times later as well.😆 Right now, he wanted to leave as, unknowingly, he had lost this bet and convincingly, he declared to her that all of this new year was just nonsense and none of this could make this world beautiful, but she made him stop saying that Akash is better than him as he believes in love unlike him...

Excuse me?

Well, his English, or Excuse me, does not affect her regardless; he took her down, telling her that she had no brain either.😆 But this doesn't make him leave when his jealous antenna hears NK's voice, and his concerned eyes find a rose bouquet in her hand with so much worried face. 

"Kya huwa tumhain? Tum theek ho? [ What happened to you? Are you ok?]

"Bara baje hum ne aapka chera dekha...hum theek kaise ho sakte hain?"[ I saw your face at twelve. How could I be ok?

She was ready to celebrate this alone moment to conquer the glory to win this bet, but Buaji made it more glorified for ASR. Her hand kissed his lips the very same way his hand was doing to hers. At the top, He had a chance to lie down in the same bed where he was telling NK and Akash that Payal and Khushi share the same room, and he never wanted NK to see her face on this eve. Well, he saw her first before NK arrived. Now he was sharing the bed as Devi Maiya wished. 

He threw the blanket and wanted to yell at her to intimidate her one more time by declaring that he didn't lose but got entangled with her innocence and the hair that he loved to remove from her face. He never wanted to obstruct the vision by anything and by anyone. A desire took over, and His hand rose on its own to remove her hair as always, but she was awake, unlike last time. Realizing what was happening between them, her hand rose to fix her dupatta.

His eyes never left her face or the effect she was going through because of their closeness. He would never make her uncomfortable, and his phone would never miss any moment to spoil the event either. She insists on taking it on, and he does by declaring his victory once and for all. It doesn't matter he came in front of her because losers don't look like her with their shirt torn apart. 😆

Well, Jeetey to hum hain... Well, I am the winner... Her declaration went down momentarily even though she won, but he will make her win every time... A new year's wish he had for her.

Just found last year's one, Sorry for this late reply.

Beautiful and awesome , seriously even after years these two are too good.

Vio1810 thumbnail

¡Feliz año nuevo querida Faiqa! Amor desde argentina 

Motif_Soul thumbnail

I feel a silk ladder unrolled around me

Making me lean over you to enable thee

A hopeless fusion of your presence and me

Loving you secretly, always like the first time.

By: Mysticaldivine

Happy New Year to All Arshi wasis here...

Happy New Year to all the arshi lovers here. What a journey we all had and still going on.smiley31 Hugs to you di.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Belated New Year to everyone and especially to you Mystical, smiley31

Have a wonderful year ahead and always.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love this moment of these two fab ones

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy New Year to All of us and everyone on this forum for this upcoming year of happiness. I always happiness and content at hearts.smiley31

Stay well and keep going!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

So beautiful Faiqa 🥹❤️ Your love for these two and your beautiful creations ❤️ Happy new year to all 🎊

Thnx ASF, I love these two and it is going to be forever.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Happy New Year my dear friend.smiley40 Wishing you the very best year full of health, peace, and lots of abundance in every part of life.

Beautiful creations of yours always shine through this forum.

Thnx buddy, wishing the same