Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

I will be back to this beautiful scene. This is one of an iconic one and no one can deny that this one paves the path for their future.

Good to see u mehreen

come whenever you can

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

This encounter was itself a battle. The battle of emotions, flowing wishes, unsaid prayers to see each other. They were following the hearts no matter what. This will be his last attempt to reach for her to talk over this matter. After this he won't even budge in. He will be brutal again more than before.

waiting for the next.

I like the idea to post one at a time.😊

lol, yes, it was

This will be the end of his side to explain, If she doesn't want so be it

Glad you liked the idea of one post

it is becoz I had no time

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

I must say, The quotes are top notch, where do you get such appropriate quotes and saying all the time.👏 

Thank You, I love reading certain things and that is why I remember where I read this or that. Pretty much

Savera84 thumbnail

Office track has totally paved the way to their story, but, it did not last long.  From the day they met at the Sheeshmahal to the day she left the office after this scene, the spunk and spark we have seen in Khushi is something completely different.  In later tracks she became a comedy queen/total Shanka Devi even when she was hurting the most. The obligations weighed her down.

During office track there were no interruptions and the focus was entirely on them for us to see their raw emotions and what is going on their minds/hearts.  The final scene in the office was so well done.

Your analysis is top notch as always.👍🏼

Cheers..

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Roop_P

This is where their inner fight was at its peak. That was oozing out from every angle of their look, the body language, and the words. He was tired of being buried under this guilt and wanted to redeem himself but she was not giving him a chance. All he remembered how she stepped back, didn't want him to touch or come close. The distance what she was creating is a killer here for him. Again today when he asked her to come to his cabin.

The fight was indeed at its peak

Bairerai moment when she created that distance was unbearable for him, she had no business with him, didn't look at him or even gave him a chance to speak. Here again, she walked away but that was a challenge now as it was his den...

yes, yes, yes, it was a challenge for the great Arnav Singh Raizada that how can she come here in his own office and gave him such attitide. No way, she couldn't get away with it that is why he entered the store room and started with what the hell you think of yourself...

She ignored him, used the peon to answer him instead of directly made him furious. At the top she walked away. But again she stopped even her mind said don't look back yet her heart made her look back at him and there you go. A challenge he found in that look and when he never accepted that?

Absolutely, how could he not accept it? Did he ever shy ?

Well, he never loses and from Khushi, no way. He will lose when he decides in her case. If he lets her win because of his own will is in it. 

She was a challenge for him.She is a challenge for him and will be until he will win her over or she will. Either way they both are in this game. No one can run away and he follows his challenger to narrow down the path of this escape.

He wants her to hear him, how desperately he wants to clear his side. He didn't mean to what happened in the guesthouse. But this will be the another stone filling the gaps of this bridge that connects both hearts here.

Yes, this is one step towards their courtship...but how beautifully this was done.

Oh, the office ays are the best in this entire story and too short because that raw and emerging, bubbling lava of their emotions was so hot and so realistic.

Wonderful write up and at the top the quotes in between are so top notch, like written for them.smiley32

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thank You dear

My answers are in blue

The pink is wonderfully explained their state of mind

You are very welcome

My answers are in bold black

Roop_P thumbnail

I was reading it again and I love what you mentioned, he was not attracted by her external beauty, it was something deep down. Something like magnetism.

I choose you, you choose me. And I’ll choose you, over and over and over. Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you. Something like they had this force to snarl and reel back in. I love these words from you.

Well put together👏

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank You, I love reading certain things and that is why I remember where I read this or that. Pretty much

Do share what are you reading these days.

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lol, yes, it was

This will be the end of his side to explain, If she doesn't want so be it

Glad you liked the idea of one post

it is becoz I had no time

We can understand, no worries,

You are doing so much and give your full justice to it.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Good to see u mehreen

come whenever you can

Thank You🤗

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Office track s the most anticipated one by these two in their natural raw form.

This track shows the boldness, intensity, spunk and straightforwardness from Khushi and we missed  In later tracks. Later they made her a regular women with all these ritual follower, keeping mouth shut lady and taking all in.

Office was shown in a true challenge form by these two. and that challenge brought a true Atnav out and a mature women in Khushi like a real man and woman.

Can't wait for the next