Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Savera84

Office track has totally paved the way to their story, but, it did not last long.  From the day they met at the Sheeshmahal to the day she left the office after this scene, the spunk and spark we have seen in Khushi is something completely different.  In later tracks she became a comedy queen/total Shanka Devi even when she was hurting the most. The obligations weighed her down.

During office track there were no interruptions and the focus was entirely on them for us to see their raw emotions and what is going on their minds/hearts.  The final scene in the office was so well done.

Your analysis is top notch as always.👍🏼

Cheers..

Absolutely

The shortest and the best track ever

That Khushi was the pure bliss we have, later the makers, the channel and everyone charged her into Bahu material, and that was the end of it, but we still had that spunk in her strong character. I like what you mentioned; there were no interruptions... This is why we love it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roop_P

Originally posted by Roop_P

This is where their inner fight was at its peak. That was oozing out from every angle of their look, the body language, and the words. He was tired of being buried under this guilt and wanted to redeem himself but she was not giving him a chance. All he remembered how she stepped back, didn't want him to touch or come close. The distance what she was creating is a killer here for him. Again today when he asked her to come to his cabin.

The fight was indeed at its peak

Bairerai moment when she created that distance was unbearable for him, she had no business with him, didn't look at him or even gave him a chance to speak. Here again, she walked away but that was a challenge now as it was his den...

yes, yes, yes, it was a challenge for the great Arnav Singh Raizada that how can she come here in his own office and gave him such attitide. No way, she couldn't get away with it that is why he entered the store room and started with what the hell you think of yourself...

😆 and he fell on her too and this time closer than ever.

She ignored him, used the peon to answer him instead of directly made him furious. At the top she walked away. But again she stopped even her mind said don't look back yet her heart made her look back at him and there you go. A challenge he found in that look and when he never accepted that?

Absolutely, how could he not accept it? Did he ever shy ?

Well, he never loses and from Khushi, no way. He will lose when he decides in her case. If he lets her win because of his own will is in it. 

Yeap, Teri Meri is the example

She was a challenge for him.She is a challenge for him and will be until he will win her over or she will. Either way they both are in this game. No one can run away and he follows his challenger to narrow down the path of this escape.

He wants her to hear him, how desperately he wants to clear his side. He didn't mean to what happened in the guesthouse. But this will be the another stone filling the gaps of this bridge that connects both hearts here.

Yes, this is one step towards their courtship...but how beautifully this was done.

Oh, the office ays are the best in this entire story and too short because that raw and emerging, bubbling lava of their emotions was so hot and so realistic.

Bubbling and hot one if you ask.

Wonderful write up and at the top the quotes in between are so top notch, like written for them.smiley32

You are very welcome

My answers are in bold black

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roop_P

I was reading it again and I love what you mentioned, he was not attracted by her external beauty, it was something deep down. Something like magnetism.

I choose you, you choose me. And I’ll choose you, over and over and over. Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you. Something like they had this force to snarl and reel back in. I love these words from you.

Well put together👏

Thank You

They had strange feelings with regard to each other. As if they had a string somewhere under their left ribs, tightly knotted to a similar string in each other. And if they tried to leave, they were afraid that the cord of communion would snap. And they had a notion that they’d take to bleeding inwardly. As for them, this was what they couldn't let go of...this knot, this feeling.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.Covila

We can understand, no worries,

You are doing so much and give your full justice to it.

Thank You😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

🤗 You are welcome

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Office track s the most anticipated one by these two in their natural raw form.

This track shows the boldness, intensity, spunk and straightforwardness from Khushi and we missed  In later tracks. Later they made her a regular women with all these ritual follower, keeping mouth shut lady and taking all in.

Office was shown in a true challenge form by these two. and that challenge brought a true Atnav out and a mature women in Khushi like a real man and woman.

Can't wait for the next

Totally agreed in red

Later they had a good bahu, a doormat, taking the garbage and keeping her mouth shut.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.Covila

Do share what are you reading these days.

Read

An Immense world/ As I love animals, this book is a thriller to read

Reading now

Recitatif /I am so loving it

pmohan89 thumbnail

This office scene was the best. Here Khushi nails the target. His heart. How helpless he was. So wanted to keep her near him but again had no idea how? It was way too early  for all of these emerging emotions but at the same time, office track showed us the pure, raw form of these two vulnerable people.❤️

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh he fell every time deeper than he ever anticipated for. Teri Meri is where he won instead of losing. He won her place in her heart and started beating along with her. She lost that touch after Diwali. 

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Read

An Immense world/ As I love animals, this book is a thriller to read

Reading now

Recitatif /I am so loving it

interesting choices👏