Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Don't forget to mention you meant her waist. Last 2 episodes se alag discussion chal raha tha remember🙈

Lol ab clarification Dena padega kya.. Waise all ahem ahem is his favorite☺️😆

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Are they trying to be more open ☺️

I can't ever believe  that this is for show promotion  especially seeing their poses. They are so real , raw and expressive in their body language and words. 

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sai looked so good in casuals today can he keep wearing them please.. And shivi in that kurti.. Both looked so good

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Don't forget to mention you meant her waist. Last 2 episodes se alag discussion chal raha tha remember🙈

How do you know that's not his favourite place too. To each it's own 🤣 tagging anjali my partner in crime

Next AT ka link do. Let's move there

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ComeWhatMay

Me too loved today's episode a lot ,i was waiting for these  cute and light hearted  raghvi moments 

RR taking care of ill Pallavi was just ❤️❤️ Saishi were so good today 

it was so soothing since we didn't got any such scenes after mandar track it was all drama,drama and drama 

waise ek epi me kitne dress change kar liye in logo ne also Shivangi's personal Blue Kurta also made  appearance today she look's so gorgeous in every attire and color ,i just loved MHRW's fast pace  but now they can slow down little bit so that we can get more of raghvi in each episode 

Since now we are moving towords 5:30 ka slot i hope trp pressure kam ho and makers kuch accha present kare

Do you guys really think new entry will be raghav's ex or she will be just  bff? his smile indicates she might be friend only ex hoti to gusse se yad karta

I don't think she will be his ex

the show precaps are misleading. His smile in the precap is for something else.I have a feeling that this new girl entry is related to sunny and show his double sided face to keerti

ComeWhatMay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

I don't think she will be his ex

the show precaps are misleading. His smile in the precap is for something else.I have a feeling that this new girl entry is related to sunny and show his double sided face to keerti

yes precaps are misleading maybe you are correct it can be for keerti 

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Today's episode was all sorts of pyaar and magical. And yes I most certainly am going to ignore Pasta couple completely so excuse me pilij.

: Jab mereko laga maine tumhe kho diya hain,

Tab maine saans kaise liya

Yeh bhi nahi jaanta.

Main already apna appa aur bhai ko kho chuka hain,

Aur uss haadse ne mujhe woh Raghav bana diya, 

Jo koi nahi chahta tha.

That whole conversation between the two in the beginning was so nice to see. After what feels like an eternity, these two actually talked, not arguing or fighting or trying to one up the other, just one of those rare heart-to-heart moments I've missed so much.

KOSTIN.

Raghav says "Main aaj ke baad koi galat kaam nahi karega"--does that mean he won't do any of the things normal people irl do? Like break a traffic signal, or take the wrong turn? What about giving "chai-paani" ka paisa to someone because there's no way you'd get the job done otherwise? I'm just curious how extreme is Raghav in the acchai spectrum?🤔

Also, if some Jayati jewels branches get shut down, it'd mean hundreds if not thousands of people going out of job. Ethically, how right is that? Raghav is trying his best to compensate these people but for the working class, it's never a good news. I'm just wondering because I remember people losing job was shown as a big deal previously (wasn't it Pallavi who'd made Raghav aware of this?)🤔

I remember yesterday we were cribbing how Pallavi recovered so soon, and I wished we could see this as a leap or something that made sense. Sicku bhaiya mahaan, of course he knew how to shut us up. There is a 7 days leap (which is still a very short time for a bullet recovery but I'll bhool bhool for now). The montage of Raghav taking care of Pallavi and her gradually getting better was ADORABLE. 

Him feeding her.

Him just adoring this cuteness ka dabba that Pallavi is.

Him trying so hard to fix her hair.

Him helping her with her physiotherapy. 

Him giving her those side hugs when she's sitting and HER PRECIOUS BABY SMILE.

PALLAVI IN THAT SKY BLUE KURTI, PROBABLY WONDERING KISKE HATH MEIN DEDIYA APNE BAAL, AND RAGHAV WATCHING AN ONLINE TUTORIAL TO LEARN HOW DO A HAIR KNOT, SOMEONE TAKE MY DEADBODY WHICH JUST MELTED WATCHING THIS. 

I love how wholesome it is ishhh❤️❤️

Chhota bindi has become a typical vamp who doesn't want her own younger sister getting married if she never gets married. Who says such things to their sister's love interest to sabotage her rare chance at happiness? Kya ghatiya soch hain behen.

Amruta. Mad respect for this girl who's grown so, SO much in such a short span of time❤️

Back to HKD and SKD,

: Mera 50 hazar ka whiskey!!😲😭🥺...

Saree ka dukan please mereko heart attack mat do please bottle neeche rakhdo💔...

Main alcoholic nahi hain, mereko bas apna whiskey peena bohat pasand hain😳...

Na main tumhe chhod sakta hain, na apna whiskey ko (Imagine if Devdaas said this too🤣)

Yaar Pallavi has become a full Raghav-rehab IMO. Every other day she's on a mission to save Raghav from one thing or the other. I'm in awe of her determination😆

Precap: 

Foreshadowing Raghav's ex, Raghav giving that "Pehla nasha pehla khumaar" type smile thinking about her (KYA HAI BHAISAAB😳). Please tell me Pallavi is not going to manipulate the medical reports so Raghav stops drinking? From her ultimatum right before the episode ended about whiskey being her sautan, it seems like she's definitely up to some mischief, I'm curious to see😆

Yaar koi mereko bataao what that 'THU THU THU THU' picture frame is on the topmost corner? I'm really digging that, where do I get one🤣

Today's episode made my night sacchi. I'll go to sleep a happy person although I'm considering skipping tomorrow's episode because of khushkhabri yay😳

Wish our pals understood achai is a spectrum and not binary.. But koi na. That is just me being nitpicky. I really enjoyed the whole episode. Also loved and loved how they atleast attempted to show that implementing the achai has other consequences. Like some people losing jobs and it could impact their families. It is reassuring that the writers atleast had this in mind even if they were not able to show it on screen effectively. 

The banter about the drinking - so good to see after a long time. 

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ComeWhatMay

yes precaps are misleading maybe you are correct it can be for keerti 

And what to say about precap 🙄. Why is knowing hindi needed for knowing sanskrit. Even telugu is derived from sanskrit only 😂. People can easily learn sanskrit if they know telugu. 

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a way to start my weekend eve😀👍