Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_ambivert thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Are we still stuck on one S pehle ye batao aap?😏🤭😌

Are they just friends ? Uhmm They may be just friends 😝 (I am stuck here) 

Tbh I am being careful with them. None of my previous ships has sailed  . So just being extra careful with S&S 😝

i_ambivert thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

Ambivert, where were you?.

Today is a gushing day.

Tazbus on a roll.

Internship - work hours  ugh 😭

And now that the weekend is here, I will be active here  for the next two days

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_ambivert

Internship - work hours  ugh 😭

And now that the weekend is here, I will be active here  for the next two days

Waise thank you for adding the word " ambivert" to my vocabulary.

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

Wish our pals understood achai is a spectrum and not binary.. But koi na. That is just me being nitpicky. I really enjoyed the whole episode. Also loved and loved how they atleast attempted to show that implementing the achai has other consequences. Like some people losing jobs and it could impact their families. It is reassuring that the writers atleast had this in mind even if they were not able to show it on screen effectively. 

The banter about the drinking - so good to see after a long time. 

Lol true that. I'm actually glad they were mindful of the laying off issue and addressed it in the epi. The moment Farhad told Raghav they'd have to shut down a few showrooms, my first thought was "Well what happens to all these people whose livelihood depends on RR's business?" It still feels a little odd that Pallavi doesn't seem too bothered by this (not criticizing her, I just keep thinking about that stolen necklace track where she advised Raghav against shutting down that specific branch). The casualty is way more than what it could have been the last time, and I kind of wish she was shown at least pondering over/feeling helpless over the circumstances. Giving them six months' salary in advance and recommending everyone wholesale mein (I doubt all these people would even be able to get a decent alternative) doesn't quite make up for the loss of a sense of security middle class people have when they're employed. Koi na, at least Raghav was shown being torn over this, and I'm trying to be happy with it given ITV's limitations and its' history of leaving things unresolved.