Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Screenplay in today's episode was top notch. It used to be like this all the time before so I am really glad to see that quality back again. 

Super talented team overall that make our leads look good. I always feel as if I'm looking into their lives through an open window. Not easy to achieve this feeling of being part of their intimate moments. Kudos to the team for the camera work too, in trying to make the mood easy breezy as Raghav and Pallavi start a new phase in their lives, ๐Ÿ‘

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The other hand

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Owia

Inko dekhke koi keh sakta hai that they were not on friendly terms?

Sahu the growth is so visible right?

If I be honest, had these not fought or been indifferent to each other for so long, itne thick shayad nai hote. I take a long time to open up but once I get the vibes, I'm all in. They both are genuine people with a pure heart so I believe in them.

With Saishi also I felt same thing happened. It was small gestures that made this impact and they are where they are right now. Inseparable, caring and so warm.

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved how Raghav carried pallavi from bar.. The way she was saying Raghav chodo mujhe and was Pitt Pitt him awww that was so cute

joliefemme thumbnail

Just want to end this AT soon. So spam spam spam 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Screenplay in today's episode was top notch. It used to be like this all the time before so I am really glad to see that quality back again. 

Super talented team overall that make our leads look good. I always feel as if I'm looking into their lives through an open window. Not easy to achieve this feeling of being part of their intimate moments. Kudos to the team for the camera work too, in trying to make the mood easy breezy as Raghav and Pallavi start a new phase in their lives, ๐Ÿ‘

yes it just flowed didn't it?

I loved they showed the caring moments, the physiotherapy, the medicine etc to make me believe she was really shot and recovering. Sab purane episodes ki yaad aa gayi.

Last 3 episodes have been so good, the team is getting back in the groove hopefully.

s_kavya thumbnail

It seems behind but you never know with him may be at his favorite place๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚

ComeWhatMay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Me too loved today's episode a lot ,i was waiting for these  cute and light hearted  raghvi moments 

RR taking care of ill Pallavi was just โค๏ธโค๏ธ Saishi were so good today 

it was so soothing since we didn't got any such scenes after mandar track it was all drama,drama and drama 

waise ek epi me kitne dress change kar liye in logo ne also Shivangi's personal Blue Kurta also made  appearance today she look's so gorgeous in every attire and color ,i just loved MHRW's fast pace  but now they can slow down little bit so that we can get more of raghvi in each episode 

Since now we are moving towords 5:30 ka slot i hope trp pressure kam ho and makers kuch accha present kare

Do you guys really think new entry will be raghav's ex or she will be just  bff? his smile indicates she might be friend only ex hoti to gusse se yad karta

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

It seems behind but you never know with him may be at his favorite place๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚

Don't forget to mention you meant her waist. Last 2 episodes se alag discussion chal raha tha remember๐Ÿ™ˆ

s_kavya thumbnail

Raghav didn't allowed pallavi to come in he took farhad and shut the door lol๐Ÿ˜†