Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Lmao you think adi needs a reason to lamba pado who knows jaaye mission  bachane pe and end main imlie ko isko bhi keechna pade afterall personal bodyguard hai🤣 jaate yeh kuch karne hain karke kuch aate hain

And imlie be like

Aree isse uski career ki bohut chinta hai...is liye aise chellenging projects assign karta hai from time to time...career development bhi hona chahiye😆

But please Adi, you're an investigative journalist with top-class connections and informants..toh usse utilise karne ke baad outlandish way mein injure hona hai to karo😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise ek baat mein toh equality dikhaayi hai Ts ne....maanna padega😆

All the time they never pushed back at AC calling Imlie naukraani and using all kinds of abusive language for her.....they are just as blank and don't say anything now when NN calls Malini all kinds of things from Kalini, manhoos, kaali zubaan😆.....so much for "golden bahu".....they easily allow NN to utaaro her izzat constantly😆. 

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I feel whenever AC tells M that she has given Imlie's name to the traffickers, she will also spin it as "Imlie ko abroad bhej diya to be NAUKRAANI" and M will be like good, wahin kare kaam ab zindagi bhar aur is ghar se out ho gayi hai toh jaan chhooti.

*Edit: Worth noting that ghatiya Malini managed to slide in a taunt about Imlie no longer being able to attend college today also🤢

Waise bhi since when has she cared Imlie jeeye ya mare *shrugs*.....shaayad yehi convo sun le Adi phone pe if our luck finally turns😆

@bold: yep I noticed that too 🤢

But Imlie will have the final laugh when she will earn her place and respect in the college on her own merit and there also didi getting royally ignored 🤣

I am sorry I can’t stop myself today - can this didi getting ignored track drag on for a bit please 😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I feel whenever AC tells M that she has given Imlie's name to the traffickers, she will also spin it as "Imlie ko abroad bhej diya to be NAUKRAANI" and M will be like good, wahin kare kaam ab zindagi bhar aur is ghar se out ho gayi hai toh jaan chhooti.

*Edit: Worth noting that ghatiya Malini managed to slide in a taunt about Imlie no longer being able to attend college today also🤢

Waise bhi since when has she cared Imlie jeeye ya mare *shrugs*.....shaayad yehi convo sun le Adi phone pe if our luck finally turns😆

Duh ifcourde her whole pij t was ke sab usse hate karein ke she is doing dome other drama and berate karein and then yell at her  for going missing  but bhiok gayi didi ke sabka andar insaaniyat  marr nahi gayi kahin na kahin bachi hi hai. And why would she go ejrself when Pankaj  trioatbiw as the witness it played in her favor those guys being there to see it. 

Yes kuch tih sure imlie..again I feel didi premature celebration kar sakti hai just like her maa ke imlie tih kanta  hatt gayi🤣

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

@bold: yep I noticed that too 🤢

But Imlie will have the final laugh when she will earn her place and respect in the college on her own merit and there also didi getting royally ignored 🤣

I am sorry I can’t stop myself today - can this didi getting ignored track drag on for a bit please 😆

Don't  be sorry sandy we all want to enjoy this and dragged I totally do not kind this going on for long jitna isne humara mann jalaya hai ab sukoon bhi dein iski chop kar kar ke 

Also, regaining some himmat to speculate again😆....lol I do feel this time Ts will find out ki AC sent those human traffickers to kidnap Imlie.....Imlie ko khud nahin bolna padega - woh Rajni Devi hi bataa degi Adi ko I feel. 

And I feel then that that Ts will be all the more disgusted with M that HER mom did all this to Imlie😛......again, M thinks she is some kind of Madonna in that house but reality will be that she will be considered an extension of AC now....always reminding everyone of the things her Mom did to Adi, Imlie and this family.

Didi can try to cover up with fake rona dhona but I don't think anyone will buy it even then😆

That would be amazing and adi saying yeh humein Barbara karne ke liye kisi bhi hadh tak jaa sakti hain🤣 GIRAFTAAR KIJIlYE ISSE that will the EPIC KARMA. Jo didi abhi bache ke naam pe bachi hain she thinks she can bacho over Imlie ko traffickers ko deke she wishes..then adi will be like aur bhi bache jail main aate  hain jab kar do paida hum lene aa jaayeinge🤣

Now get outs plz

MuJIC  💃💃💃

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Also, regaining some himmat to speculate again😆....lol I do feel this time Ts will find out ki AC sent those human traffickers to kidnap Imlie.....Imlie ko khud nahin bolna padega - woh Rajni Devi hi bataa degi Adi ko I feel. 

And I feel then that that Ts will be all the more disgusted with M that HER mom did all this to Imlie😛......again, M thinks she is some kind of Madonna in that house but reality will be that she will be considered an extension of AC now....always reminding everyone of the things her Mom did to Adi, Imlie and this family.

Didi can try to cover up with fake rona dhona but I don't think anyone will buy it even then😆

I am also feeling that it will definitely come out that AC was behind Imlie's kidnapping. 

It was well established that the fraudsters specifically targeted Imlie by the Ts finding out that these people only came to their house for their inspection. 

BK himself also speculated kisne kiya hoga yeh sab. Nahi toh usually they do not do this. 

Rajni Devi is a hardcore criminal. She is someone who will throw anyone under the bus to save her own ass. AC jo abhi contact banane se khush ho rahi hai usi pe pura ilzam laga degi yeh bandi racket ka ya at least partner hi bol degi. I felt Rajni Devi was also lapeting AC so that she can uthao her fayda in someway. 

Rapist Didi will continue to get ignore treatment from the Ts. Their disgust for her is quite overt in Papa T & Rupi Di. The trio is also not jumping to defend her or chadhao her. Adi is literally not listening to her & looking through her as if she is not present only in front of him.

Originally posted by: kalavathi5

Thank you for the kind welcome!!! I am usually found giggling and gasping with laughter after reading all your posts!  So thank you for the laughter and joy even though the writing may be letting us all down😃

Plz be active Kala ji the more the merrier👍🏼

No she doesn't....but if she is dumb enough to keep doing bakwaas about Imlie ki "galtiyaan" in front of Adi at this rate, toh aage blast hogi. He is in silent ignorance mode towards M for now....toh andar simmer kar raha hai volcano😆.....upar se ab Imlie nahin milegi toh the anger should start bubbling nicely soon😈

Adi have had enough with imlie ki galtiyan ginwana  ek dafah iske saamne hi bol chuka hai ke phir bhi imlie hi rahegi iski wife ke galtiyan bhi kare.  And ab jo yeh imlie ke saath falloff hua hai iska uske baad isne aur udh jaana hai acha lati banane main ke excuse me the heck do you mean .

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Plz be active Kala ji the more the merrier👍🏼

Plus one to this 👍🏼 so good to see you active Kala ji.

NM - wanted to reply to your earlier post - yes what a difference it makes when we get an episode that mainly focuses on Imlie and the connection she has made to with everyone in the house and I think that is what didi is going to witness first hand - she could have gotten all the hugs and praises from everyone but when it comes to crisis, the true connection comes out - and I hope this is executed well because it would be awesome if shown right.