Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Gifs on Adi Volcano as promised😆:

Is bande ke life ki tragedy pata hai kya hai?😆.....He gives the absolute CORRECT ASSESSMENT at the WRONG time. LOL he literally nailed all of Malini's REAL personality traits that day only that she is actually money-minded, classist, superiority complex waali....but his bad luck that that was the day she had successfully put on achhaai ka naatak in front of all toh Adi ki baat void kar di gayi.....and now when she is actually doing way worse things, he is afraid to call out exactly who she is cuz isko phobia hai ki meri baat galat na saabit ho jaaye and again mujhe sunna pade, "Aap galat hain, Babusahib".....lol same thing happened when he lashed out at M for thinking she locked him in the room but then got proven wrong so got phobia about pointing out any of her WORSE actions after that. This is how she's managed to wiggle out of things. 

Pata nahin Adi Volcano ki timing sahi kab baithegi....bechara😆

This is one of my fav scenes. And its value has only increased in rewatches because of how correct he was about rapist Didi ka character😆.

With you on the bad timing of correct assessment🤣. 

But this scene is a tamacha on the faces of people who believe that Adi doesn't know Rapist Didi ka true nature.

Adi has been with this woman for 7 years. Of course he has noticed her true nature. But fact of the matter is he doesn't say it out loud. Because whenever he does this manipulative woman guilt trips him or does something else to jatao ehsaan on him. We have seen her do this more often now when we have to come to know her true nature. She has done this for 7 long years. She has literally conditioned him into not believing his own judgement regarding her. That is why is automatic response is to give her clean chit, apologize & move on from the matter. It is a vicious cycle that he has not been able to break yet. 

And now I marvel at Adi's depth of feelings for Imlie that he managed to take a stance of deliberately hurting this rapist Didi knowing the lifetime of guilt tripping & emotional manipulation that would be coming his way. His love for Imlie is the one thing which has literally made him try to free himself from this cage but rapist Didi is trying again & again to cage him back.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

One of my other fav. bits from this scene is the way he shouts ki tell your MOM to stop it.....I SO want a repeat of this🤣

I love this. ðŸ¤£Always saying it to AC, Malini and even Dev whenever they start their "shut up" & "stop it" ka WWF marathon as a viewer. 🙃 ðŸ¤£

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Adi has been with this woman for 7 years. Of course he has noticed her true nature. But fact of the matter is he doesn't say it out loud. Because whenever he does this manipulative woman guilt trips him or does something else to jatao ehsaan on him. We have seen her do this more often now when we have to come to know her true nature. She has done this for 7 long years. She has literally conditioned him into not believing his own judgement regarding her. That is why is automatic response is to give her clean chit, apologize & move on from the matter. It is a vicious cycle that he has not been able to break yet. 

And now I marvel at Adi's depth of feelings for Imlie that he managed to take a stance of deliberately hurting this rapist Didi knowing the lifetime of guilt tripping & emotional manipulation that would be coming his way. His love for Imlie is the one thing which has literally made him try to free himself from this cage but rapist Didi is trying again & again to cage him back.

@bold: THIS. You've nailed it. That is EXACTLY what it is.....it is 7 long years of conditioning in making him doubt his judgement each time he's tried to push back or call out what he feels she's doing.....and she's always succeeded in making him feel small, wrong, misled.....that is why the vicious cycle continues where his default reaction is to try and just give her that token sa ok whatever you say and then move on as quickly as he can from the matter. She is a horribly abusive person to deal with and I do feel sorry for Adi many times that he spent 7 long years with such a mentally/emotionally abusive person. Uske kuch side-effects toh reh hi jaane hain I guess no matter how strong his love for Imlie is. 

Word also on how his love for Imlie gives him the strength to try and break out of this cage that Malini again and again tries to put him in mentally/emotionally....it is indeed a testament to the strength and depth of his love for Imlie ki abhi bhi khadaa hai not backing down from "Imlie humari patni hai aur hum sirf usse pyar karte hain".....yehi pyar ise dega strength to break free from the cage one day again and see the truth in totality. 

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gifs on Adi Volcano as promised😆:

Is bande ke life ki tragedy pata hai kya hai?😆.....He gives the absolute CORRECT ASSESSMENT at the WRONG time. LOL he literally nailed all of Malini's REAL personality traits that day only that she is actually money-minded, classist, superiority complex waali....but his bad luck that that was the day she had successfully put on achhaai ka naatak in front of all toh Adi ki baat void kar di gayi.....and now when she is actually doing way worse things, he is afraid to call out exactly who she is cuz isko phobia hai ki meri baat galat na saabit ho jaaye and again mujhe sunna pade, "Aap galat hain, Babusahib".....lol same thing happened when he lashed out at M for thinking she locked him in the room but then got proven wrong so got phobia about pointing out any of her WORSE actions after that. This is how she's managed to wiggle out of things. 

Pata nahin Adi Volcano ki timing sahi kab baithegi....bechara😆

Thanks for the gifs AY😊

Pure GOLD these are with.. Missing this AKT.. Hopefully we get this soon enough.. 

+1 to every word.. Ab ki baar timing bhi sahi baith jaye Adi k volcano ki.. 🤞

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

@bold: THIS. You've nailed it. That is EXACTLY what it is.....it is 7 long years of conditioning in making him doubt his judgement each time he's tried to push back or call out what he feels she's doing.....and she's always succeeded in making him feel small, wrong, misled.....that is why the vicious cycle continues where his default reaction is to try and just give her that token sa ok whatever you say and then move on as quickly as he can from the matter. She is a horribly abusive person to deal with and I do feel sorry for Adi many times that he spent 7 long years with such a mentally/emotionally abusive person. Uske kuch side-effects toh reh hi jaane hain I guess no matter how strong his love for Imlie is. 

Word also on how his love for Imlie gives him the strength to try and break out of this cage that Malini again and again tries to put him in mentally/emotionally....it is indeed a testament to the strength and depth of his love for Imlie ki abhi bhi khadaa hai not backing down from "Imlie humari patni hai aur hum sirf usse pyar karte hain".....yehi pyar ise dega strength to break free from the cage one day again and see the truth in totality. 

Yes when I think about the level of emotional abuse & manipulation that Adi has been subjected to by Rapist Didi then I really feel bad for him🥺. 

Rapist Didi has successfully managed to not only manipulate Adi but both their families as well into buying into the image of her being the sweet heart understanding partner while Adi is the khadoos, selfish partner who is lucky to have her. Yes he is khadoos but that is not the sum of his personality. But she has managed to highlight this trait as the be all & end all of his character. That is why Adi is always at fault in every argument between AM for their families when we as an audience could clearly see that Rapist Didi is the one at fault. By God, kya level ka manipulation kiya hai iss bandi ne itne saalon se🤪. 

AreYaar thumbnail