Na thukna banta hain na nigalna 🤣

Bura fasa hoon 😛

Imlie pls mera Dhyan  Rakna 🤣

Edited by brat2008 - 2 years ago
sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey humaari positivity ki dukaan ne aaj itni jaldi haath khade kar liye the? 😛😆....Come on now, you need to be more positive than the rest of us, remember? 😆

WU rarely gives the full picture....it's usually better to watch yourself to get a sense of the scenes. 

Learnt my lesson AY - never going to fall for WU trap again 🤗🤗🤗

I am back to positivity 😎😎 let’s do this 👍🏼

By the way does didi have the guts to ask Imlie to clean her room in front of Adi?? 

I hope when imlie traps this whole gang, Rajni Devi throws AC under the bus - yeah then let’s see how didi defends her mom- AC already as one strike against her for accepting to drug everyone, this will be the second one - or even better what - if Rajni Devi throws AC under the bus and AC shifts the blame of druggunh everyone onto didi 🤣🤣🤣

Either way these two are stuck 🤣

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Kalavathi, finally you decided to come out of silent reader status? 😆 I see your likes on the posts usually but chalo good we can officially welcome you to the thread now😊. Feel free to join in anytime :) 

Thank you for the kind welcome!!! I am usually found giggling and gasping with laughter after reading all your posts!  So thank you for the laughter and joy even though the writing may be letting us all down😃

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I feel bad now for the nakli baby when didi starts screeching like this. 😢 😂 🤣Mann maa emotion jaage ji lol. 🙃 😂 

Reminds me of her terrible performance when she found out Imlie was her step sister in front of the goddess.  😆

Baby andar karta hoga Bacha lo SITA MAIYAA

To his amma

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

By the way does didi have the guts to ask Imlie to clean her room in front of Adi?? 

No she doesn't....but if she is dumb enough to keep doing bakwaas about Imlie ki "galtiyaan" in front of Adi at this rate, toh aage blast hogi. He is in silent ignorance mode towards M for now....toh andar simmer kar raha hai volcano😆.....upar se ab Imlie nahin milegi toh the anger should start bubbling nicely soon😈

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

Randomly realising if this will be the first standalone NDE of Imlie like the gunshot...as in koi 'distractions' nahi hai to attend to or Adi himself dying on the side🤣

So Adiji now is also your time for action and reboot of dimaag and ambulance Adi...also seeing as to this how this is international trafficking and all😆

Also already making the presumption that NDE will happen but let's ignore that for a sec🤪

Lmao you think adi needs a reason to lamba pado who knows jaaye mission  bachane pe and end main imlie ko isko bhi keechna pade afterall personal bodyguard hai🤣 jaate yeh kuch karne hain karke kuch aate hain

And imlie be like

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalavathi5

Great gif!!!  

Dear Lord can Kalini accidentally smother herself with her own pallu???  Pretty please 🙏 

Longtime reader, first time commenting on this forum….thanks for all ur posts!!!  

Please keep commenting🤣

Jaan buch ke marr nahi sakti..aise hi ho jaaye. Death by ghatiya bechargi acting..ah the sweet irony🤣

Talking about the character btw to clarify for whomsoever it may concern😆

Edited by GaramTawa - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

I feel whenever AC tells M that she has given Imlie's name to the traffickers, she will also spin it as "Imlie ko abroad bhej diya to be NAUKRAANI" and M will be like good, wahin kare kaam ab zindagi bhar aur is ghar se out ho gayi hai toh jaan chhooti.

*Edit: Worth noting that ghatiya Malini managed to slide in a taunt about Imlie no longer being able to attend college today also🤢

Waise bhi since when has she cared Imlie jeeye ya mare *shrugs*.....shaayad yehi convo sun le Adi phone pe if our luck finally turns😆

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I feel whenever AC tells M that she has given Imlie's name to the traffickers, she will also spin it as "Imlie ko abroad bhej diya to be NAUKRAANI" and M will be like good, wahin kare kaam ab zindagi bhar aur is ghar se out ho gayi hai toh jaan chhooti.

*Edit: Worth noting that ghatiya Malini managed to slide in a taunt about Imlie no longer being able to attend college today also🤢

Waise bhi since when has she cared Imlie jeeye ya mare *shrugs*.....shaayad yehi convo sun le Adi phone pe if our luck finally turns😆

Yes totally possible - even if Adi doesn’t here anything over the phone, the fact that AC is behind this has to come out because Imlie is going to be successful in arresting ybe kidnappers and things will get traced back to Rajni Devi who in turn will not think twice before putting some blame on AC. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Also, regaining some himmat to speculate again😆....lol I do feel this time Ts will find out ki AC sent those human traffickers to kidnap Imlie.....Imlie ko khud nahin bolna padega - woh Rajni Devi hi bataa degi Adi ko I feel. 

And I feel then that that Ts will be all the more disgusted with M that HER mom did all this to Imlie😛......again, M thinks she is some kind of Madonna in that house but reality will be that she will be considered an extension of AC now....always reminding everyone of the things her Mom did to Adi, Imlie and this family.

Didi can try to cover up with fake rona dhona but I don't think anyone will buy it even then😆