SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Urvashi Rautela:

Thanks a million, Ms. Universe & especially my India for making me most loved & the most followed Indian Winner in the history of Miss Universe. What a wonderful gift to receive from the universe! one I'm eternally grateful for. No beauty shines brighter than that of a good Indian heart! Till now I always keep showcasing genuine qualities defining an Indian beauty: confidence, grace, intelligence, and strength in the face of tough challenges. Indian Women have the ability to turn dreams into reality through passion, diligence, determination, and hard work. it’s been incredible to have that kind of a repertoire."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

🤣🤣 why is she like this?

JayaBachan thumbnail

Why is she popular? Is there an inside joke that I’m missing out on here, because prior to finding out she won a title in a beauty pageant, I always thought she was a villain from a popular Saas-Bahu ITV show. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Looks like she has been taking lessons in self-praise and using big adjectives in a word salad from Miss World 1994.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

As expected she plagiarized parts of her caption from the President of Phillipines who congratulated that year's Miss Universe winner from Phillipines. 🤣🤣

The office of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte was quick to congratulate the winner.

Gray is the fourth Filipina to be named Miss Universe.

"Ms Gray truly made the entire Philippines proud when she sashayed on the global stage and showcased the genuine qualities defining a Filipina beauty: confidence, grace, intelligence and strength in the face of tough challenges," he said in a statement from the presidential palace.

"In her success, Miss Philippines has shown to the world that women in our country have the ability to turn dreams into reality through passion, diligence, determination and hard work."

https://www.outlookindia.com/newsscroll/philippines-contestant-catriona-gray-named-miss-universe/1441400

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Last line from ex-Miss Universe Lara Dutta who said this 3 days ago.🤣

"Having success from right at the start and just having the opportunity to work with some of the best names in the industry...it's been incredible to have that kind of a repertoire."

https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities/lara-dutta-i-m-having-more-fun-now-than-i-did-in-my-20s-as-an-actor-735119

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Another part of the caption is from Lara Dutta's insta post

“20 years to the day!! 12 th May 2000, Nicosia, Cyprus. What a wonderful gift to receive from the universe! One I’m eternally grateful for @feminamissindia missdivaorg timesofindia @missuniverse,” Lara captioned the snaps.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAFbpJvjZcZ/

So basically, the only real part of the caption that she wrote herself is the first line - "Thanks a million, Ms. Universe & especially my India for making me most loved & the most followed Indian Winner in the history of Miss Universe."

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg woww all that information that you provided 👏we would have never knew the sentences were all copied from here and there 😲

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

When did she win miss Universe crown?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Why is she popular? Is there an inside joke that I’m missing out on here, because prior to finding out she won a title in a beauty pageant, I always thought she was a villain from a popular Saas-Bahu ITV show. 

She is "popular" because after Kangana she says the most outrageous things. If the words cringe and second hand embarrassment had human definition, it would be her.