Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Where do you guys see this show heading now? ðŸ¤ª

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Atleast one thing is clear like crystal Fateh doesn't love Tejo, he doesn't give a f about her and how hurt she is. FaTejo is not happening that's for sure. There's no damn way the makers can bring them together again. If they does it will be extremely disrespectful to Tejo's character.

One more thing it's a possibility that Tejo recorded Jasmine and her conversation today and might expose her? But that's too much expectation from such shit makers. They can't think beyond rat and kitchen politics. 

Anyway I want Tejo to leave that ungrateful family but with her head held high not with any blame or humiliation. That's the only expectation from the show now. 

I am glad FaTejo will not be reunited ever again, I hope she gets a happy life with or without a guy even if we don't watch the show anymore. The least her character deserves is peace and happiness. 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Into a tub of elephant poop💩

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

In drain.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arshi8927

I really hope Khushbeer kick Gupreet, Fateh, and Jasso baby. Would like to see how Jasso baby dreams of going to kennede. The three will make miserable each other. ðŸ¤ª

But that irritating beeji will again start her aansu-ki-tanki and berate KSV for telling bahu of the house gurpreet to leave, yet she will say shit all to Gurpreet who is egging on her cheater shameless son and his affair. 

Edited by sammy17 - 2 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They are taking so many episodes to show jassu planning, Fateh going down the drain and when the actual realization will come, they will wrap it up in couple of episodes. He will do some silly drama of repentance, some kiddish antics to win Tejo back and lo and behold we will get Fatejo

Same happened with Arnav kushi, same happened with Sujal Kashish...though both sujal and Arnav had never fallen so low

Till date i have never seen a proper redemption or repentance of any character in any ITV series. Have u guys?

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

I would be happy if this is the reason for so much humiliation. Tejo has done nothing wrong in her life except for marrying this piece of shit still she is suffering for other fault.

Gurpreet needs to know about her unmarried daughter having child and this news should be published everywhere, this lady is not fitting to be mother to a girl child. She can also die in shame with her son.

Even if her own unmarried daughter having a child out of wedlock due to being cheated by the man she married was made public and her daughter shamed, this ulti-kopri gurpreet will not feel shame or guilt towards tejo, but instead the faulty wires of her brain would connect her daughter's plight with jas too and she will start feeling sorry for jas ðŸ¤ª

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tejo should give divorce to Fateh. And Papa Virk should find a new woman for himself and bring her to Virk house. After all his wife is so supportive of mistresses. I am sure she will gladly welcome the second woman in her husband's life. ðŸ¤ª On a serious note, KSV should also give divorce to that spineless woman Gurpreet. Otherwise, it won't be long before she smothers him in sleep for her trashy son. ðŸ¤¢

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Also guptaji ig story main kal bhi aur surprise hai bole pata nahi ab wo kya hai🤣

I saw that 

Their surprises always scare me ðŸ˜†

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

I saw that 

Their surprises always scare me ðŸ˜†

Episode more siyapa ðŸ˜¡