Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

They are taking so many episodes to show jassu planning, Fateh going down the drain and when the actual realization will come, they will wrap it up in couple of episodes. He will do some silly drama of repentance, some kiddish antics to win Tejo back and lo and behold we will get Fatejo

Same happened with Arnav kushi, same happened with Sujal Kashish...though both sujal and Arnav had never fallen so low

Till date i have never seen a proper redemption or repentance of any character in any ITV series. Have u guys?

yes they will do this shit…as long as fateh doesn’t sleep with Jasmine then they’ll say he hasn’t cheated on his wife and she can take him back. It doesn’t matter that he publicly and privately humiliated her and treated her like trash. 😡…that’s why I really think we should pressurise the PH to bring in a new Male lead for tejo..because on Twitter there’s strong support to unite tejo and fateh..and people don’t seem to think of the story..they are impressed with priyanka and ankits offscreen relationship and want fatejo to unite…when In the show fateh and tejo have nothing…they only had one night of physical intimacy and fateh likes the household chores tejo does for him…cooking, ironing, serving him..🤦🏻‍♀️….for the story..they need to show some progression…udaariyaan is an extremely backward show for 2021..an educated girl is pressurised to marry a man who doesn’t  love her, a wife is pressurised to stay with her husband and his mistress, she is publicly and privately humiliated by him, …Where’s progression and women empowerment…this is blatant degradation of women,.😡

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

I don't understand why Tejo ran away..

She is not wrong...

This show is beyond my understanding lets eat ice cream 😆

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

@bold- That is for some other project.

And what Jasfa destruction.. from the way things are going, it looks like those cheaters will get everything and Tejo will continue to suffer.

oh i thought it was a hospital scene. 

That's what I meant, they will destroy themselves and everything in the process....keep getting away with crap while Tejo cries and suffers. But their downfall will come weather they are broke on street, hating each other, not making it to canada etc...

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Yeh to hona hi tha...

Jasso ne dahi jo khilaya thasmiley37

Haan alakshmi😆

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Does Tejo have no self respect or what? Just get out of that house girl!! She was waiting for this moment? To get asked to leave this house. Shame, such a shame this show is. When will others stop humiliating Tejo?

They will shop humiliating her the day she puts herself above everyone else and tells them all to 🤬 , if someone dies, let them die.  She has to start living her own life. 

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janecastle

Looks like Tejo will leave tomorrow. But J & F will do some kaand and police will come. Then again Tejo will come back as savior. Again more J, F and Tejo triangle. This cycle will keep on repeating till trp falls drastically.

I think it is time to take a break from this show and it's negativity.

I really thing we should for our own mental sanity

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

I’m just happy about one thing that noone is blaming Tejo for not being able to come on stage ddliberately…all knows she was locked..kis ne kiya voh dekhna hai…and noone is teally finding Jasmine mahaan for showing up as Fatehs wife..rather I’m happy Jasfa’s najaiyaz rishta is exposed….

That's why Fateh did that crying drama with Gurpreet to throw Tejo out. Coz he knows nobody else can.

What surprises me is that does not that piece of shit have any self respect. Come on how can you expect to live with your mistress at your patents house . Simply pack your bag with your mistress and leave . You chose her not family so you be with her why torture family. 

Problem with Tejo is that she is seeing everything J is plotting while others can't.  She is pissed off. Seeing Fateh blaming her for mouse ,for pakoda  and now even stage fiasco  . She can see how they have been planned. That's why she has this pig fight with J.  Tejo would easily give up if she see honest attempt. But here she feels victimised and cheated not only by Fateh but also by Jasmin.

With Fateh fine put him in who are you list but Jasmen  how is she going to make her pay. That's her delimma and that's why she is caught. 

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dont even want new ML. I want them to show Tejo leaving by her own, away from all toxic relations including Sandhu's. Getting PH.D, getting some awards and recognition for her research and work for Punjab and ready to move on with her life

Only Mahi and KSV are invited for that Ceremony. End of Show.