Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Who among this team thinks anyone will watch this over IPL? I bet even Mamta & the cast don't watch this 😂

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoodVibes1010

Who among this team thinks anyone will watch this over IPL? I bet even Mamta & the cast don't watch this 😂

I am watching IPL. 😆

Between any one watched Cadbury chacolate ad..  they recreated it old ad(My most fav ad) in encouraging girls cricket team.  It's so nice of them whoever thought abt making ad like that..😳

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

One way it is good if sona has no doubts on that girl.  Let her be dumb.   It's better for us.  We will b saved from some sorrys. I feel humiliated when she gets hurt n then she only saying sorry...  I feel it's better she bcom completely dumb n only end result she comes to know as in or out...😆

Lol so true😆

After psycho's feelings are known to Dev

Case 1: 

Dev- you knew Sonakshi! Why didn't you tell me?!

Sona- I'm sorry Dev😒

Case 2:

Dev- you didn't know as well? 

Sona- Yup, we're in this together.

Dev- let's get the matter sorted😃

Second scenario is obviously the best😆

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TragedyQueen_19

I'm fine with no confrontation, the situation played in favour of psycho (not surprised). Apology, still acceptable as it was out of courtesy after an embarrassing situation in public (although I would've preferred otherwise, but given Sonakshi's graph, it was predictable). BUT, suggesting Dev to drop her personally is too much. You don't have a driver or what? Or you can't book a cab for her? I really hope her brain is back in line tomorrow; out of everyone, seeing Sona act dumb hurts😆

Yeah. Drop her at home was a bit too much. CEO hai yaar...I'm sure he has drivers at stand by. That is 50% dumb Sonakshi 😆

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

I am watching IPL. 😆

Between any one watched Cadbury chacolate ad..  they recreated it old ad(My most fav ad) in encouraging girls cricket team.  It's so nice of them whoever thought abt making ad like that..😳

I was watching as well😆 Last over thriller update got me running to the TV. S3 can never get me this excited lol

There was this Supriya ma'am's sunfeast biscuit ad shown in between🤣 "maa ke haath ka bla bla" dialogue.. I could only think of "son-feast" halwa🤪

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

That letter sounds interesting. Hopefully it won't turn out to be a complete phuski though.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was watching as well😆 Last over thriller update got me running to the TV. S3 can never get me this excited lol

There was this Supriya ma'am's sunfeast biscuit ad shown in between🤣 "maa ke haath ka bla bla" dialogue.. I could only think of "son-feast" halwa🤪

Today was really funny match.  Punjab lost such a easy match.  

Hari73 thumbnail

Today was really funny match.  Punjab lost such a easy match.  

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why is Ishwari being this nice? 

Basically S3 is to show how GKB is the most sensible in the Dixit household.

Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

That letter sounds interesting. Hopefully it won't turn out to be a complete phuski though.

Wondering if the letter which Sanjana is expecting, is in  some way connected to Sonakshi's past? Maybe something to do with her past in Kolkata or something to do with the baby swap?🤔 Sana had mentioned in her interview  she has some connections with both Dev & Sonakshi.😬