Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

The episode is not that bad... It's just terrible that make you mad. 

I don't find any point in stealing Dev's handkerchief from cupboard. Like, it was stolen to smell Dev's aroma... If it was stolen from his pocket, there is some sense.... What is the use of stealing Surf Excel washed kerchief?

Ishwari's sentence in the last scene was too tricky. It is like pointing Sonakshi's imperfections. Or am I thinking too much? πŸ˜•

The precap gives me heart attack.😲

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoodVibes1010

This person is saying I checked CEO's wallet, figured out there is a list, knew it was needed for vrat today, purchased everything & came home with a broken ankle & high heels but none of them in that house find it weird? They are all floored by her gesture but not one person questioned it? And then Sanjana herself loves the fact that Dev loves his life & loves his kids & she is still obsessed for no reason within 4 days? I think am losing my brain cells every passing day 😭

I think, Sanjana is a kind of girl who just need attention from Dev and gets happiness on Dev's well-being irrespective of the source of happiness.

I don't think such characters are practical. But it was written like that. That's why whitewashing or justification was done to her this episode.

Sshesha thumbnail

There is a Justin Bieber fan who cut her portion of hair and kept it preserved like a artefacts of museum since her hair touched JB's skin...

Will Sanjana cut her arm since it collide with Dev's?πŸ˜ƒ

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

So the precap yesterday was misleading...they clearly hid Shubh using camera angles. Abh Sonakshi kya hi bol paati when she heard her MIL sent her upstairs! But she shouldn't have completely ignored her doubts regarding that girl. 50% dumb Sonakshi.

Ishwari is so happy that her son got an employee who has similar taste. And what's with her dissing healthy food always... I actually think it's her way of dissing Sonakshi indirectly. 

Itni achchi lag gayi Sanjana toh godh lelo... Dev ki behen bana do. That will be enough for her to run away and never visit Ishwari public place just like the real daughters of the house.

GKB unlike her husband is not useless like her husband. Khaati hai lekin dimaag bhi chalati hai. Acha hai. Liked her MMC.. maska maro company ki chief head delivery girl πŸ˜† her and Bijoy were the best part of this episode.

Dev and Sonakshi's scenes were cute.

Uski maa nahi hai na...isliye bhej rahi hu. Tumhari DIL ki mom nahi hai...kabhi us par bhi reham karo. 

Story thodi aage badhi...precap and that mysterious letter seem interesting. Something related to Sonakshi or Dev's sister who will be entering soon?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Wishing for your well-being❀️

Thanks dear .. I am perfectly fine .. I was  stuck in labor room (related to my journal completion for final exams ) 

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoodVibes1010

Today they have made Sonakshi also dumb with regard to Sanjana. She said achi ladki hai, apologized to her & actually asked Dev to drop her home. Dev anyway doesn't have brains. Am convinced he is a programmed robot this season. No one reacted about Sanjana checking Dev's wallet. And Ishwari conveniently sent a random employee upstairs to the bedroom & next day even making halwa. What is this absurdity? This track has no logic, no sense & zero entertainment value. When is this show ending? Am really waiting now πŸ˜‚

Exactly. Sonakshi's reaction was expected but really illogical.

It is ending at October as per Telly pages. Probably replaced by a medical show called Dhadkan. But it may postpone as there is no promo regarding the latter.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

But today Sana's expressions were good while entering their room...given that she's playing an obsessed girl. She was good in that part. That bgm was bad though.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

So the precap yesterday was misleading...they clearly hid Shubh using camera angles. Abh Sonakshi kya hi bol paati when she heard her MIL sent her upstairs! But she shouldn't have completely ignored her doubts regarding that girl. 50% dumb Sonakshi.

Ishwari is so happy that her son got an employee who has similar taste. And what's with her dissing healthy food always... I actually think it's her way of dissing Sonakshi indirectly. 

Itni achchi lag gayi Sanjana toh godh lelo... Dev ki behen bana do. That will be enough for her to run away and never visit Ishwari public place just like the real daughters of the house.

GKB unlike her husband is not useless like her husband. Khaati hai lekin dimaag bhi chalati hai. Acha hai. Liked her MMC.. maska maro company ki chief head delivery girl πŸ˜† her and Bijoy were the best part of this episode.

Dev and Sonakshi's scenes were cute.

Uski maa nahi hai na...isliye bhej rahi hu. Tumhari DIL ki mom nahi hai...kabhi us par bhi reham karo. 

Story thodi aage badhi...precap and that mysterious letter seem interesting. Something related to Sonakshi or Dev's sister who will be entering soon?

Was that a letter? I thought it to be a hand kerchief. My dumbness!

I don't think mother of children won't insult healthy foods like Ishwari. Giving tasty foods is common but dissing healthy foods was not realistic.

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do you guys remember Natasha twisting her ankle in S1 & Sonakshi helping her? And Dev leaving his handkerchief in Sonakshi's house when he visits her? I think these dumb writers are lifting random scenes from that season & making it horrible and twisted with these dumb characters πŸ˜‚

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

But today Sana's expressions were good while entering their room...given that she's playing an obsessed girl. She was good in that part. That bgm was bad though.

It was actually a good BGM. But surprisingly, it gave me horror show vibes...😳😳