Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Brule

She has a little note which says she is stuck in a labor room. 

all the best wishes to you suta. hope you are fine and healthy

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Not seen the epi yet. But god how right we were ! We predicted that Ishu and psycho would bond over oily fried food and they did !

Dev is beginning to cross limits. How is he forever hovering around psycho so that he is always the one to help her when she falls or stumbles? Hate men like this who are married but always acting so chivalrous for every other woman. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle12

bijoy : Koi girlfreind hai

pg : nhi

bijoy : nhi na milegi bhi nhi. ye aise jala hua khander jaise baal leke ghumoge 

omg jagat rawat the only saving grace

Yaar are you watching .

Please share what is the ending like … 

Here am stuck with a Primi . 😆

karishma_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am damn sure Sanjana will come to Ishwari niwas in future saying Ishwari called her 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Tolerable episode as compared to yesterday. Baaki log bhi dikhe

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today they have made Sonakshi also dumb with regard to Sanjana. She said achi ladki hai, apologized to her & actually asked Dev to drop her home. Dev anyway doesn't have brains. Am convinced he is a programmed robot this season. No one reacted about Sanjana checking Dev's wallet. And Ishwari conveniently sent a random employee upstairs to the bedroom & next day even making halwa. What is this absurdity? This track has no logic, no sense & zero entertainment value. When is this show ending? Am really waiting now 😂

Doodle12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ending sona asked ishu, agar aapko kaam hai toh you can tell me. 

Ishu is happy and says marriage counselor is also making her good bahu 

Precap: sanju saves shubh from falling and ends up falling. Dev helps her. Sona says sanju is not bad girl she's nice. (Gaslighting I tell you) 

Sanju picked something from the Dev's closet. Thinks how can she not love him.

I

Edited by Doodle12 - 2 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wishing for your well-being❤️

Ravi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mere bhai ne jab sanjana ke late night calls ke bare me suna in today's episode he was like har jagah incompetent employees hi milte h. Jo har choti baat ke liye boss ko call krte h raat ko mannerless ki tarah. He was like we can't find better employees so can't fire them. If dev is supposed to be a billionaire why doesn't he fire her? He didn't realise she was a stalker then.

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This person is saying I checked CEO's wallet, figured out there is a list, knew it was needed for vrat today, purchased everything & came home with a broken ankle & high heels but none of them in that house find it weird? They are all floored by her gesture but not one person questioned it? And then Sanjana herself loves the fact that Dev loves his life & loves his kids & she is still obsessed for no reason within 4 days? I think am losing my brain cells every passing day 😭