Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Was that a letter? I thought it to be a hand kerchief. My dumbness!

I don't think mother of children won't insult healthy foods like Ishwari. Giving tasty foods is common but dissing healthy foods was not realistic.

She picked (stole) his handkerchief.

She is expecting some letter from a courier company. Apparently she's here to find someone... that's the reason she shifted to Delhi.

Two different things.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GoodVibes1010

Do you guys remember Natasha twisting her ankle in S1 & Sonakshi helping her? And Dev leaving his handkerchief in Sonakshi's house when he visits her? I think these dumb writers are lifting random scenes from that season & making it horrible and twisted with these dumb characters 😂

One method and two goals....

Goal no. 1 = Drag this nonsense

Goal no. 2 = Destroy previous season memories from fans.

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I definitely need councelling sessions on how to detach from fictional characters.😆 Attachment is literally the only reason I'm watching this crap. 

I have zero interest in watching sanjana-ish bond over their likes. Has Ish ever spoken any consoling words to Sona about Asha's demise? I can't recall anything except that insecure expression when Dev told her about the school🤢 

I've heard we tend to share things with strangers because they won't judge, but yaha pe ek alag level ka sharing-caring chal raha hai

Sonakshi has chosen to close her brain as well, congratulations you're also 100% dixit👍🏼 Hopefully just for today😆

Can Bijoy please knock some sense into these ooche level ke idiots? It's as if his role in the show is comic relief only. Why no substantial scenes adding to the story? Regardless, his scenes & GKB's interpretation of psycho was the only good part.

WTF was the last scene???🤢 Ishwari dialogues are a sugarcoated pile of shit. Sona has put in SO many efforts to be a good DIL, but time & again, she needs to prove herself😡 WHY CVs? Does similar likes only result in compatibility? NO. There's a term called flexibility, which has been a one way street in case of Devakshi & Ish-Sona dynamic. 👎🏼

Edited by TragedyQueen_19 - 2 years ago
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TragedyQueen_19

I definitely need councelling sessions on how to detach from fictional characters.😆 Attachment is literally the only reason I'm watching this crap. 

I have zero interest in watching sanjana-ish bond over their likes. Has Ish ever spoken any consoling words to Sona about Asha's demise? I can't recall anything except that insecure expression when Dev told her about the school🤢 

I've heard we tend to share things with strangers because they won't judge, but yaha pe ek alag level ka sharing-caring chal raha hai

Sonakshi has chosen to close her brain as well, congratulations you're also 100% dixit👍🏼 Hopefully just for today😆

Can Bijoy please knock some sense into these ooche level ke idiots? It's as if his role in the show is comic relief only. Why no substantial scenes adding to the story? Regardless, his scenes & GKB's interpretation of psycho was the only good part.

WTF was the last scene???🤢 Ishwari dialogues are a sugarcoated pile of shit. Sona has put in SO many efforts to be a good DIL, but time & again, she needs to prove herself😡 WHY CVs? Does similar likes only result in compatibility? NO. There's a term called flexibility, which has been a one way street in case of Devakshi & Ish-Sona dynamic. 👎🏼

Sonakshi's brain seems to be working again in the precap (unless the precap is misleading) . 

See honestly I totally expected Sonakshi to apologise. She seemed too embarrassed for drinking as well as being jealous. And the way that precap played out... confrontation ka scope hi nahi tha.

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Sonakshi's brain seems to be working again in the precap (unless the precap is misleading) . 

See honestly I totally expected Sonakshi to apologise. She seemed too embarrassed for drinking as well as being jealous. And the way that precap played out... confrontation ka scope hi nahi tha.

I'm fine with no confrontation, the situation played in favour of psycho (not surprised). Apology, still acceptable as it was out of courtesy after an embarrassing situation in public (although I would've preferred otherwise, but given Sonakshi's graph, it was predictable). BUT, suggesting Dev to drop her personally is too much. You don't have a driver or what? Or you can't book a cab for her? I really hope her brain is back in line tomorrow; out of everyone, seeing Sona act dumb hurts😆

So Dev knew that Sona has apprehensions regarding psycho. He even said that he felt he was under the scanner. Yet he did nothing to assure Sona about that lady & him. He isn't just oblivious, he's insensitive, lacks common sense & empathy😳

Ria23 thumbnail

How worse this show can go?

Employee checking wallet, going home, into the bedroom, boss mom making halva. And still no suspicion and get called as good person. 

Now ishwari and sanjana will bond over the food. Sona getting insecure. Doing everything to please dev and ishu worry as if she has not been doing it for many years. 
at the end they will show fault is of sona, she was not a good wife and daughter in law.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

One thing we must give credit where its due Sana the Psycho acts her character gor all of us to Dislike her with Passion.  🤬

Dev not only is clueless, oblivious but is extremely insensitive of Sona's feelings.  He found out Sona did not doubt him, her doubting or questioning of Sanjana should have turned some light bulb on but NO.  He did not even put her mind to rest abt himself & mentioning that Sona was right in Questioning psycho's behavior.  😕

Sati savitri maate has no appreciation for a excellent DIL😡🤡.  She was so cruel to pack halva for Psycho as she is motherless.  No sympathy for her own DIL Sona who has lost her mother too 😭.  People should use their F***ing brains b4 letting words come out their mouth.  There should be some process which should take place between brain & mouth.  That  is called thinking and processing b4 it becomes Diarrhea mouth with insensitive words coming out.🤬

GKB & Bijoy were the comic relief & savior for the day.  GKB is the only one 👏 who saw what Psycho is upto. Chumming up to Momma Ishworry because of so much into DEV 

Sona living with DIxits has become 100% brainless.  Apologizing to Psycho, calling her good girl & finally asking Dev to drop her off 😲 are behenji kyon? Jaise woh aayi thi waise jaayegi.  

No one used there brains to Q how did Psycho know there was a list in Dev's wallet, And how it ended up in Psycho's hand w/o she snooping.  What was she doing all that time in Dev's office going through his personal stuff just like going through his bedroom closet touching his clothes and stealing his handkerchief.   That handkerchief had Dev's perspiration and cologne which gets her going. Male sweat boosts women's hormone-cortisol level. So she can now get some relief when she is alone by smelling hanky. 🤢 

This letter Psycho is waiting for has something to do with her past.  She came to look for someone in Delhi but found Dev.  I bet she came after her previous prey who must have told her off.  but she just couldn't stay away.  but after coming to Delhi she found a new prey Dev Dixit. 🤣

This show should have ended @ S1 with best last episode.  S2 or S3 were not required.  This season makes me more angry than gives relief.  I watch & come here for the comic relief I swear.

Suta thanks for the WU.  Hope u r ok as I read you are in labor room 😳 TC dear.🤗

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

One way it is good if sona has no doubts on that girl.  Let her be dumb.   It's better for us.  We will b saved from some sorrys. I feel humiliated when she gets hurt n then she only saying sorry...  I feel it's better she bcom completely dumb n only end result she comes to know as in or out...😆

Edited by Hari73 - 2 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Suta, u in labor room? For delivery? Omg..