Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

honestly the more worrisome thing is that they have forgotten the divorce track… Raavi is not completely back in the house… she is there for 9 months… 

here everyone is behaving as she is back forever.. and I mean is it ok for everyone to have Raavi back but not back as a wife of Shiva but caretaker of Dhara? 

sometimes I don’t understand this family..

Also Court se Notice aaya tha to come after 1 week. 

Woh yaad hain bhi ya nahi writers ko. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Now that Dhara is listening to what Suman is saying to Raavi, will she be a problem for Raavi in the future? 

I also felt that Suman wants Raavi to stay for good. I just want to see who withdraws the divorce petition, Shiva or Raavi.

Shiva is falling for her again and everyone wants Raavi to stay back at Pandya Niwas forever. We heard Gautam, Dhara, Krish, today even Suman said it indirectly.

God Knows when this BhabiMa  insecurity track will be over and we will see progression in ShiVi  and DevTa story

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

honestly the more worrisome thing is that they have forgotten the divorce track… Raavi is not completely back in the house… she is there for 9 months… 

here everyone is behaving as she is back forever.. and I mean is it ok for everyone to have Raavi back but not back as a wife of Shiva but caretaker of Dhara? 

sometimes I don’t understand this family..

Agreed, but I think at this point, the family has given up and likely decided to stop coming in between. I think they'll let the two decide their course for now. Otherwise, they would arm twist Raavi into sleeping in the same room as Shiva. Taking care of Dhara was Raavi's choice and I guess they're just hoping that things will change between the two in this phase.

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anshika5103

I wonder how come shiva never noticed raavi always wanted to become like dhara😂

He did!!! Remember that scene where Rishita falls sick on the way to the haveli? He asks her why she was being so rude with Dhara when she always wanted to become like her.... On second thoughts, Raavi becoming like Dhara is a super bad idea, cos then Shiva would become as subdued as Gaumbi is these days😆... 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

And it's confirmed that Kanta is a hypocrite. So basically, the only reason why she's supporting Jignesh is because he's her son.

Obviously she is. 

When Shiva Raavi ka tamasha hua tha 

She simply blaimed everything on Raavi even when both were at fault. 

Abhi toh uska beta hain so woh galat thodi hoga. 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Also Court se Notice aaya tha to come after 1 week. 

Woh yaad hain bhi ya nahi writers ko. 

I hope they rember it. I guess they have 5 more days if we go by the outfits.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

When everybody else is ok with Rishita going to work, why is Dev stopping her? I felt bad for her.  

Dev is turning out to be the worst of them all😕

I wonder if its devs insecurity now..one thing being rishutha can't be like dhara or ravi. Other thing.. rishitha could be better than himself in work...atleast she is trying to work.🤪🤪

Other than that..now that ravi is handling house and dhara pretty well along with her studies..and the whole family supporting rishutha to work, I dnt see a point in dev stopping her to work.. 

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

He did!!! Remember that scene where Rishita falls sick on the way to the haveli? He asks her why she was being so rude with Dhara when she always wanted to become like her.... On second thoughts, Raavi becoming like Dhara is a super bad idea, cos then Shiva would become as subdued as Gaumbi is these days😆... 

seems like cvs bhool gaye vo scene

mpks1 thumbnail

I have a feeling because of IPL the writers are stalling ShiVi track as it will fetch them some necessary TRPs as there is lot of drama assocaited with them. So in the meantime we will be bombarded with BhabiMa craziness, Krish being attacked by Janu, Dev-Rishita troubles, probably ShiVi lollipop scenes😕

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I wonder if its devs insecurity now..one thing being rishutha can't be like dhara or ravi. Other thing.. rishitha could be better than himself in work...atleast she is trying to work.🤪🤪

Other than that..now that ravi is handling house and dhara pretty well along with her studies..and the whole family supporting rishutha to work, I dnt see a point in dev stopping her to work.. 

nalla dev na khud work kar rha na krne de raha🥱😒