Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Bhabhi maa is insecure than Shiva liked the baingan Raavi made but never liked or ate the baingan that she made smiley37

I think we all guessed this right that she is gonna feel insecure if Gaumbi and Shiva likes and eat it ðŸ˜† 

I think aajkal we r understanding Bhabhi ma ki craziness ðŸ¤£

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Guys what was that- Raavi dhara bhabhi k jaisi hai!

Somebody explain🥺

Couldn't they add a proper dialogue for Shiva that how he didn't like dhara k haath ka baigan but loved Raavi's or writers are not allowed to write against bhabhima🤪

mpks1 thumbnail

After all this BhabiMa's insecurity, feeling leftout, wacky hormones, mood swings, jealousy if they show miscarriage, then the CVs had it from me. Usually I troll and rant, but this time I will bash them left, right and center. 

I cannot accept any harm to the unborn😕

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Yup and she just as sneakily pit baingan in Gaumbi's plate while was distracted. 😂😂

I am curious if they actually liked the sabzi or was just saying it to change Dhara's mood and MU that she made the sabzi.

@bold: Knowing the brothers it might very well be the latter ðŸ˜†

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watching the episode on flash forward and mute  

And dhara's antics and expression are looking so damn funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

After all this BhabiMa's insecurity, feeling leftout, wacky hormones, mood swings, jealousy if they show miscarriage, then the CVs had it from me. Usually I troll and rant, but this time I will bash them left, right and center. 

I cannot accept any harm to the unborn😕

I would stop watching..Ekta used to do such things..its pathetic..if they show such nonsense..they r beyond redemption..

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I would stop watching..Ekta used to do such things..its pathetic..if they show such nonsense..they r beyond redemption..

Exactly keeping all the hate for Bhabhima aside I don't want any harm for the baby. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What a sneaky liar dev is.. he spouted so much of nonsense in the flashbacks with rishita and now he took a 360 degree turn ðŸ¤£

Gautam and rishita have it bad.. their partners are so worthless ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

random10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

What a sneaky liar dev is.. he spouted so much of nonsense in the flashbacks with rishita and now he took a 360 degree turn ðŸ¤£

Gautam and rishita have it bad.. their partners are so worthless ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

You have to appreciate the makers for personality trait consistency though. He pulled off a 360 trun on the mandap as well ðŸ˜‚ 

Makers cant butcher Dev's character arc EVER as the makers forgot they had to create one in the first place. 

Edited by Anu_V - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

Yes it could be..it has happened in the last show I watched also..they know shivi track will fetch up more trps and they won't risk wasting it during IPL. Bhabhis tears, chicken baingan can fillup the space..and they gave a holiday to shiney too. ðŸ¤ª

That's good. So when will this IPL end? Isn't there WC after that? What time is that?