Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

random10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ok so yesterday I asked: Kanwar, where are the "lots of ShiVi moments"? 

He is not at fault this time, he said moments and not scenes. ðŸ˜Š

My bad for not having faith in the poor guy. 😕

Edited by Anu_V - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

so upcoming kaands on the way…

itchguard face cream, 

krishu ki pitai

probably Dev-Rishita fight…

wasn’t there a track where Rishita goes to her house for a few days and Dev was pressurized by family to join her along…

In the OG tamil version, Jeeva was asked to go to  Meena's parents house and stay with her  after their child was born. Both Meena and Jeeva were not in good terms with Meena's father in their first 6-8 months of their marriage. So they did not visit him much but Janu did give Pandian brothers hard time, but they all got out of it because they were there for each other including Meena who supported the brothers most of the time.

There is so much potential in DevTa story but all we get is BhabiMa's constant crying😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dhara ka man dole part 2 with Suman's tadka. It was good to see Gaumbi having similar reaction as us. That eww phase was the best.

Was Suman's dialogue foreshadowing Raavi in their life or was it just to pass Dhara the message. Whatever Suman said/Dhara heard, don't think she should have an issue. Dhara can be busy with her new life. Her kid, instead of worrying about the family. But we'll get more drama about her. It would have been nice if Shiva overheard that last Convo.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Raavi calls herself, Swami Raaveshwasri ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Yesterday she called herself Raavi Shri ðŸ˜† and today😆

I wish shiva would tease her one day calling that. ðŸ˜†

Did you all notice how Raavi served the baingan to Shiva when he was distracted by Gautam, who asked him to change the topic as Suman was talking about EMA.

Alice did a wonderful job with the expression and the way she ran from there after serving🤣🤣🤣

Yup and she just as sneakily pit baingan in Gaumbi's plate while was distracted. 😂😂

I am curious if they actually liked the sabzi or was just saying it to change Dhara's mood and MU that she made the sabzi.

mpks1 thumbnail

When everybody else is ok with Rishita going to work, why is Dev stopping her? I felt bad for her.  

Dev is turning out to be the worst of them all😕

And it's confirmed that Kanta is a hypocrite. So basically, the only reason why she's supporting Jignesh is because he's her son.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Yup and she just as sneakily pit baingan in Gaumbi's plate while was distracted. 😂😂

I am curious if they actually liked the sabzi or was just saying it to change Dhara's mood and MU that she made the sabzi.

Hails, we talked about it yesterday, that it's Dhara who doesn't like it and who knows how bad is her preparation. They will never say it out loud because she is BhabiMa.

But did you see how Suman praised Raavi's cooking today and told she could give competition to Dhara and infact can become better than her.

I blame Dhara's preparation of the baingan😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Dhara ka man dole part 2 with Suman's tadka. It was good to see Gaumbi having similar reaction as us. That eww phase was the best.

Was Suman's dialogue foreshadowing Raavi in their life or was it just to pass Dhara the message. Whatever Suman said/Dhara heard, don't think she should have an issue. Dhara can be busy with her new life. Her kid, instead of worrying about the family. But we'll get more drama about her. It would have been nice if Shiva overheard that last Convo.

honestly the more worrisome thing is that they have forgotten the divorce track… Raavi is not completely back in the house… she is there for 9 months… 

here everyone is behaving as she is back forever.. and I mean is it ok for everyone to have Raavi back but not back as a wife of Shiva but caretaker of Dhara? 

sometimes I don’t understand this family..

Hails, we talked about it yesterday, that it's Dhara who doesn't like it and who knows how bad is her preparation. They will never say it out loud because she is BhabiMa.

But did you see how Suman praised Raavi's cooking today and told she could give competition to Dhara and infact can become better than her.

I blame Dhara's preparation of the baingan😆

Lol yes, now I recall you saying that. And it has to be her cooking skills that she thinks are kids worthy. Because if you recall, the day Raavi made Methi Paratha, Shiva loved it too. He loved the noodles because of Raavi's special masala.

Maybe BhabhiMa's only good at making Aloo Gobi sabzi😂😂 that the bros were trying to sneak in haveli.