Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I agree with Shaitan...she COULD have evolved to be a superstar...yet she made shine almost all the frailties of her personality - not a good move in the film-industry-world (whatever country).

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

I agree with Shaitan...she COULD have evolved to be a superstar...yet she made shine almost all the frailties of her personality - not a good move in the film-industry-world (whatever country).

I think if someone as ambitious and bad ass like Priyanka Chopra couldn't be a superstar - I doubt how Kangana could have made it. PC was Miss World, can act well, is gorgeous when she wants to be, can talk and carry herself extremely well. 

Madhuri, Sridevi were great dancers.. I don't think we have anyone as good as them today.

Vyjanthimala too - Carnatic singer, dancer apart from being lovely. 

Apart from her white skin, the reason why Katrina survived the industry was because she learnt to dance well. 

Being a superstar means being a crowd puller.. which she never was. 

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Queen would of been a hit even with other good actresses because it was a 1 crore opener and only grew because of wom and fantastic review, it was like another kahani or an english vinglish, however english vinglish had a big opening oversees. Tanu meets manu was like queen sequel, 150 crore was not big in 2015 lol, besides those 2 movies she doesn't have anything else to her credit other than 3 fluke national award. a star after queen but a superstar tag is laughable. Sridevi madhuri gave big openers in female centric film and highest grossers, tohfa, nagina, HAHK, raja, chandni and chaalbaaz amongst top 3 grossers of the year. Katrina Kaif gave a hit with two flop stars Niel nitin mukesh and John Abraham in new york but no one seems to talk about it as well as ajab prem ki gajab kahani with ranbir was not even giving hits but no one mentions it because she doesn''t show off or shouts about it.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Softness

She was a superstar at the time of Tanu Weds Manu Returns and Queen from 2013 to 2015. 

Darling...

Queen was released on 7th March 2014.

Tanu Weds Manu Returns was released on 22nd May 2015.

Yeh 2013 extension kahan se aa gaya didi? 

Kangana Ranaut GIF - Kangana Ranaut Tanu Weds Manu - Discover & Share GIFs

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Actually there is no Female Superstar in Hindi cinema for last 30 years. Kangana had the potential though, She ruined it with Art house film choices and all her offscreen bullshit after TWMR. Katrina, Kareena, Deepika they could never be Superstars because They have been only successful while acting in Big Budget movies with Superstars. I said Kangana had potential because even Manikarnika did 100 crores. Which is the 3rd highest for any female lead films.

harun98 thumbnail

also she has to thank mega star hrithik roshan for giving her 1st big clean commercial blockbuster krissh and ajay devgan. 

Edited by harun98 - 2 years ago
harun98 thumbnail

Katrina Kaif gave big hits like new york with a debutant director flop actor niel nitin mukesh and John Abraham of all actors lol, gross 46 crore which was big in 2009, same year she gave APKGK tituler role with Ranbir Kapoors first hit, amongst top 3 grossers of the year, she wasn't a great actress but a crowd puller, kangana doesn't compare lol where her movies grew on wom,  katrina actually opened those movies. Kangana being a superstar is a joke of the century, more like self-proclaimed, she was just another Vidya Balan

Softness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Darling...

Queen was released on 7th March 2014.

Tanu Weds Manu Returns was released on 22nd May 2015.

Yeh 2013 extension kahan se aa gaya didi? 

Kangana Ranaut GIF - Kangana Ranaut Tanu Weds Manu - Discover & Share GIFs

Queen released in October 2013 at the Busan Film Festival.

Softness thumbnail

Four times National Award winner. No other Bollywood mainstream actress is even close to her.

All her women centric movies have been amazing and are the biggest grossers among all women centric movies in Bollywood. No other Bollywood mainstream actress is even close to her. 

So she has both critical acclaim and box office on her side and she is miles miles ahead of others. These are facts which cannot be denied. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Softness

Queen released in October 2013 at the Busan Film Festival.

Oh yeah, I forgot she became a SUPERSTAR at the Busan Festival of 2013.

Nope.

Cheater GIFs | Tenor