Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: girdharmona

Haha yes now cane to know...

Still due to gash & st iys interesting to watch.

Couldn't agree more.  The show was a fresh concept with unusual love story a little controversial.  But they digressed so much recently with the sautan track!

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnak

Couldn't agree more.  The show was a fresh concept with unusual love story a little controversial.  But they digressed so much recently with the sautan track!

No matter what is hapoening.

Love grows in tough situation life is like that.

Always love is not reality of life.

Its gr8 after this face adilie love will shine more.

Till now adi says he trust imlie more then himsrlf...after this track he will say he trust her more then anyone....

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AISHU183

Much needed post,you have given a very good review of the show πŸ‘

Indeed it's a regressive show with hailing cheater husband as a hero and both women fighting with each other for a looser husband who has just misled his wives into web of deceit. It all happened due to his arrogance and false pride didn't see such a pathetic male lead ever who has no remorse of what he has done he has destroyed 2 women life's and also ruined his family peace 

He needs to be guilty and punished severely by law if ever he gets convicted of bigamy

I am not the one who made the video. He is a big youtuber I just liked his review of this problematic show. Two woman fighting over a guy is such an out dated concept. In today's world where we have progressed to woman supporting woman we have a show where two women are fighting for a guy who didn't even know if he loved someone for 7 years and 2 weddings. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

At the end this is business, jo bikega wohi dikhegaa 

Regressive progressive it depends on person's taste n situation..

shows should be considered as entertain purpose.. 

my main reason to continue this show now for sumeer n i found Adi has so many layers .

Imlie is that show which represents the unfiltered emotion of people's mind. people do mistake , they try to rectify n move on in life. ek galti ko leke jindagi nei bitaa detee.. 

i found this review of YT is extremely biased.. n making malini character like anything .. but i found this character the worst character in ITV in current lot.. from day 1 she was obsessed, insecure n weaken minded person 

i started this show thinking malini will be great character but found the worst one. day by day she made me disliker for her. it is easy to give review on basis of random stuffs  n by watching some clips but those who from epi 1 to end tak dekha they know how the character graph has painted for all. 

yes adilie is flawed equally , but they have development as per time but malini character's arch has completely downgrade now.. nothing left ..

that reviewer said in video - malini is the dream finance for every guy , sorry no guy deserve an insecure, obsessed lover who loves to cage her love rather than let fly without keeping the chain on their hand  .. malini from epi 1 showed this . so for me malini was never a rooting worthy character . yes galad uske saath bhi hua no doubt , but she cant face reality.. when adi said everything in restaurant , she lost her sense.. it showed she never ever was able to face harsh reality jiskaa asaar baad mein tino kay life mein pareee. n later her suicide drama , classiest mind everything made me disliker for her, it is a journey , ek do din mein kisi character kay liye dislike create nei hotaa hain... 

n definitely in YT koi v ITV show kay against bola jayee it will be hit. cos general audiences think ITV shows are worst show yet TRP audiences love to watch it cos they find so many relatable factor. same concept in short web , movie mein dikhay YT reviewer max time will give normal review but for ITV show same concept will be worst . so personally i am not bothering

n this reviewer said Mayuri is a good actor. sorry i have found her below average n very much mediocre who can act only sweetly role . Grey , vamp or emotional intense role she cant portray at all 

this review said maker for making root for adilie made malini villain, sorry jab malini was in positive state tabbhi i rooted for adilie not adini ever. same makers showed adilie's flaws but reviewer dint blame maker but when makers showed malini's flaws then why he blamed makers ? trio  ka flaws they have showed so idhar kisi character kay sath galad nei hua as per me. 

kher worst review ever for me. but happy free mein imlie promotion hogeyaaa. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 2 years ago
Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

my main reason to continue this show now for sumeer n i found Adi has so many layers .

Imlie is that show which represents the unfiltered emotion of people's mind. people do mistake , they try to rectify n move on in life. ek galti ko leke jindagi nei bitaa detee.. 

i found this review of YT is extremely biased.. n making malini character like anything .. but i found this character the worst character in ITV in current lot.. from day 1 she was obsessed, insecure n weaken minded person 

i started this show thinking malini will be great character but found the worst one. day by day she made me disliker for her. it is easy to give review on basis of random stuffs  n by watching some clips but those who from epi 1 to end tak dekha they know how the character graph has painted for all. 

yes adilie is flawed equally , but they have development as per time but malini character's arch has completely downgrade now.. nothing left ..

that reviewer said in video - malini is the dream finance for every guy , sorry no guy deserve an insecure, obsessed lover who loves to cage her love rather than let fly without keeping the chain on their hand  .. malini from epi 1 showed this . so for me malini was never a rooting worthy character . yes galad uske saath bhi hua no doubt , but she cant face reality.. when adi said everything in restaurant , she lost her sense.. it showed she never ever was able to face harsh reality jiskaa asaar baad mein tino kay life mein pareee. n later her suicide drama , classiest mind everything made me disliker for her, it is a journey , ek do din mein kisi character kay liye dislike create nei hotaa hain... 

n definitely in YT koi v ITV show kay against bola jayee it will be hit. cos general audiences think ITV shows are worst show yet TRP audiences love to watch it cos they find so many relatable factor. same concept in short web , movie mein dikhay YT reviewer max time will give normal review but for ITV show same concept will be worst . so personally i am not bothering

n this reviewer said Mayuri is a good actor. sorry i have found her below average n very much mediocre who can act only sweetly role . Grey , vamp or emotional intense role she cant portray at all 

this review said maker for making root for adilie made malini villain, sorry jab malini was in positive state tabbhi i rooted for adilie not adini ever. same makers showed adilie's flaws but reviewer dint blame maker but when makers showed malini's flaws then why he blamed makers ? trio  ka flaws they have showed so idhar kisi character kay sath galad nei hua as per me. 

That's why I laughed ,the review is biased and look like a paid one πŸ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Apudip

🀣

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

U r right the biased fans will find everything biased only which opposes their so called ideal pairπŸ˜€

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AISHU183

U r right the biased fans will find everything biased only which opposes their so called ideal pairπŸ˜€

Obviously ,I can see clearly. Mayuri is undoubtedly the best πŸ€£

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: opsora2090

lovely post dear.πŸ‘

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Insecure lady pd mein imlie ke awaz phone mein sun kar he "yeh kon the" πŸ˜†tension mein aa gye the bunde k aditya ko Mujh se Koe cheen na LA πŸ˜†

and dream girl Malini bus kero πŸ˜†

And ube bhi move on nae kerna bus Paana ha aditya ko πŸ˜†

Edited by Pearl21 - 2 years ago