Problematic show on indian television, DT Note page 12

Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/O9tu9QElcRk

Like share and subscribe and dont forget to read the comments. 

Edited by Bluehue - 2 years ago

Much needed post,you have given a very good review of the show 👍

Indeed it's a regressive show with hailing cheater husband as a hero and both women fighting with each other for a looser husband who has just misled his wives into web of deceit. It all happened due to his arrogance and false pride didn't see such a pathetic male lead ever who has no remorse of what he has done he has destroyed 2 women life's and also ruined his family peace 

He needs to be guilty and punished severely by law if ever he gets convicted of bigamy

It feels so weird that most of the people in this forum do not think like that. How come so many people are liking this concept?

Just like you disliking this concept 😁 each to their own. We like it we watch it. Regressive and progressive depends on person perspective.  I accept the fact that human are flawed creatures no one is flawless. They will make lot's of mistakes and hurt others but it's a journey of life falling down and getting up. Sins and redemption. Aditya told one lie and to hide that he created hundreds now everything is falling apart relationship are changing people's true nature and duplicity is coming out in the face of adversity. Some are rising to the challenge and some are failing. 

Originally posted by ashle

Just like you disliking this concept 😁 each to their own. We like it we watch it. Regressive and progressive depends on person perspective.  I accept the fact that human are flawed creatures no one is flawless. They will make lot's of mistakes and hurt others but it's a journey of life falling down and getting up. Sins and redemption. Aditya told one lie and to hide that he created hundreds now everything is falling apart relationship are changing people's true nature and duplicity is coming out in the face of adversity. Some are rising to the challenge and some are failing. 

👏👏👏

I love the  show Imlie very much period😍

🤣🤣🤣

I like the show and a viewer from 52 nd episode ,will try to watch for Sumeer ,baki sab mere liye furnitures hai 😆Important for the story ,nothing else😆

If I can watch my neighborhood shows then why not it !! I didn't find any difference between the top 3 because of Leena Ganguly😳

Edited by Apudip - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Apudip

🤣🤣🤣

I like the show and a viewer from 52 th  episode ,will try to watch for Sumeer ,baki sab mere liye furnitures hai 😆Important for the story ,nothing else😆

If I can watch my neighborhood shows then why not it !! I didn't find any difference between the top 3 because of Leena Ganguly😳

You are correct.

All there are of same kind.

Same rona dhona.

Originally posted by girdharmona

You are correct.

All there are of same kind.

Same rona dhona.

LG ki show mein Rona ,leads aur dialogues pehle aata hain baki sab baad mein😆

Originally posted by Apudip

LG ki show mein Rona ,leads aur dialogues pehle aata hain baki sab baad mein😆

Haha yes now cane to know...

Still due to gash & st iys interesting to watch.